Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: YES!!!! FOUND THE MAP!!!!!!!!!! ADD TO DATABASE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AccadaccA View Post
    Cheers Doublekill, I never knew such a thing existed.
    I'll search ebay.
    There you go

Would there be anything saved from the ".Map" website, namely the 13 forum pages of known compile errors and solutions to them?
    I copied them all back in 2008 but that was on an IDE HDD and now my current PC only reads SATA HDDs. :/
    I do have a backup of .Map forum, I'm waiting for a web host to restore it along with MRU / TOTALASSAULT / RECYCLING BIN sites.

Please when upload the map OCTUBRE ROJO, remember put my nick "Verruguitens" in the CREDITS!.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldozer View Post
    I do have a backup of .Map forum, I'm waiting for a web host to restore it along with MRU / TOTALASSAULT / RECYCLING BIN sites.
    That's awesome news mate.
    Shadow found it on the way-back machine website and I was the last to post on two of the forums (including the errors forum) at the time it was captured (2008).
    But we could only access 3 or 4 pages. :/

I've order the IDE/SATA to USB converter but there's no guarantee that my old HDDs still work.

verruguitens: I tried the link but was told by either my browser or Kasperski, it was a virus.

verruguitens: I tried the link but was told by either my browser or Kasperski, it was a virus.
    I downloaded it and I didn't skip anything in the antivirus, download it without problems

Thinking it's probably a false virus reading, I continued to download then scanned the rar file with Kaspersky.

The scan went forever, thousands of files..... apparently.
    I stopped the scan after 3,000+ files and tried scanning it a second time about a half hour later but the same thing happened and I stopped the scan at over 1,000+ files scanned.
    Thinking that it wouldn't have that many files, but for some reason my system couldn't read it correctly.

I'm just wondering if the link took me to the correct download? "JUEGOS.rar", 1.7Gb or 1,847,014 KB

Sorry to say it.

Thinking it's probably a false virus reading, I continued to download then scanned the rar file with Kaspersky.

The scan went forever, thousands of files..... apparently.
    I stopped the scan after 3,000+ files and tried scanning it a second time about a half hour later but the same thing happened and I stopped the scan at over 1,000+ files scanned.
    Thinking that it wouldn't have that many files, but for some reason my system couldn't read it correctly.

I'm just wondering if the link took me to the correct download? "JUEGOS.rar", 1.7Gb or 1,847,014 KB

Sorry to say it.
    Yes, 1.8GB weighs the files, the guy who helped me find the map passed me the link just as I passed it to you, I downloaded it and it didn't give me viruses or anything like that, what I saw is that everything is mixed all very poorly accommodated but virus did not give me. Don't download it and voila, issue solved. The main thing was the map that I wanted, the rest I do not care, map like that are counted with the fingers of the hand that are as good as that and with an incredible and magnificent war environment.