Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: vBulletin 4 Nginx Rewrites for Mod Rewrite Friendly URLs - Complete Rewrite Rules

perfect (y)
    works like a charm
    thx

For a more correct operation of the archive, I would use
    PHP Code:
    rewrite ^/archive/index.php/t-([0-9]+)\.html /archive/index.php?t-$1.html last;
    rewrite ^/archive/index.php/f-([0-9]+)\.html /archive/index.php?f-$1.html last;
    rewrite ^/archive/index.php/t-([0-9]+)-p-([0-9]+)\.html /archive/index.php?t-$1-p-$2.html last;
    rewrite ^/archive/index.php/f-([0-9]+)-p-([0-9]+)\.html /archive/index.php?f-$1-p-$2.html last

Got another update.
    When you try and merge threads together.
    For example:
    x-null.net/forums/forums/inlinemod.php?do=domergethreads&threadids=3779,3778

James, the newest issue you've found is some kind of bug in vbulletin. The form url parameter for the threadadmin_authenticate template is populating incorrectly (it adds an additional /forums/ in the url). Not sure where this value gets populated, and I'm out of time to look into this further, but a workaround would be to disable inline_mod_authenticate in inlinemod.php and any other files that call it... like group_inlinemod.php:

Code:
    switch ($_POST['do'])
    {
    	case 'dodeletethreads':
    	case 'domovethreads':
    	case 'domergethreads':
    	case 'dodeleteposts':
    	case 'domergeposts':
    	case 'domoveposts':
    	case 'docopyposts':
    	case 'spamconfirm':
    	case 'dodeletespam':
    	{
    		$inline_mod_authenticate = true; // SET THIS TO FALSE
    		break;
    	}
    	default:
    	{
    		$inline_mod_authenticate = false;
    		($hook = vBulletinHook::fetch_hook('inlinemod_authenticate_switch')) ? eval($hook) : false;
    	}
    }
    Basically, change that to:

Code:
    $inline_mod_authenticate = false;
    Or you could look into this further in VBulletin core code to see how that URL is being populated and where... and fix it.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Ok, I fixed it. I removed the setting in the Admin CP for the Forum Component URL. I found code in includes/modfunctions.php function show_inline_mod_login that would set the URL to this plus the script path which is wrong... removing it made it just use the script path which should work.

Hopefully, I didn't break anything else. Let me know if you notice any problems.

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Thanks a lot man! BTW, that png is tiny. I can barely see it. It's only 200x127 px

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Thanks a lot man! BTW, that png is tiny. I can barely see it. It's only 200x127 px
    Click on it to enlarge it :P

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

Haha. Iam clicking on it, and nothing. Here is how it shows for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Haha. Iam clicking on it, and nothing. Here is how it shows for me.
    I think your browser is broken then (corrupted profile maybe?). Works for me in Firefox and Chrome. You should be able to click on it, and it will open a new link to the larger version.

Just check the HTML source of it, and you'll see it's a link. Try it in a different browser?

If it's not a problem on your end, I'd like to know since the markup may need to be adjusted.

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

I just updated chrome to see if it would make a difference and it didn't. I tried it in IE, and shows the same. I'm posting the src how it shows for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture2.jpg