Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ***ERROR*** MAX_EDGE_LINES

Quote Originally Posted by AccadaccA View Post
    There is nowhere near the maximum models in this map. 6 vehicles 2 telephones, two radios, a microphone and a few dozen lights (with coronas).
    I have a working map with over 800 models. Two of those are the same truck I've edited.
    I tried deleting a load of your windows and this fixed the issue. I think maybe have a load of broken 'fake' windows as well as func_window.

Quote Originally Posted by [B
    1337Smithy[/B];36654]I tried deleting a load of your windows and this fixed the issue. I think maybe have a load of broken 'fake' windows as well as func_window.
    Holly bat crap Batman, I would never have thought of the windows.
    Well done mate.

Beside the map working fine for months with them in, I have another map with possibly over 200 broken windows. About half of which would be of those same arched ones.
    I was only testing that other map last night before sending it to Shadow and I can shoot in it without problems.
    Although there isn't any unbroken windows in that other map.

I must have textured them wrong in "loop" as these windows weren't meant to start off broken.
    I'll crank-up Radiant again to focus on them.

Thanks yet again, mate.

P.S. Yesterday I started playing with the Unreal4 map editor and wow..... just WOW!!!
    Although I downloaded and installed the upgraded 4.24 it still says version 4.18. Besides that, it still works none the less.

We went off topic slightly (my bad) merging two different errors in the one thread so I'll continue the comments about this particular "shoot & game crash" error in it's correct thread.

https://www.x-null.net/forums/thread...-in-custom-map