Thread: Bots -

Exclamation Bots -

Goodnight! Today I come with a particular topic! on my server we came up with bots! the problem is the following only one of us can see the bots! Any solution with this particular problem so that we can all see the bots on the server?bots_jxd.zip

As it looks to be the jv bots mod, in order for players to see the bots they also need to put the jv_bot01.pk3 file in their computer's MoH folder.
    If you server is on Allied Assault, jv_bot01.pk3 will go in Main...
    For Spearhead: Mainta
    For Breakthrough: Maintt

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow View Post
    As it looks to be the jv bots mod, in order for players to see the bots they also need to put the jv_bot01.pk3 file in their computer's MoH folder.
    If you server is on Allied Assault, jv_bot01.pk3 will go in Main...
    For Spearhead: Mainta
    For Breakthrough: Maintt
    let's say it's like you say! but I went to a server a few months ago and they had the bots on and I could play as quietly, I saw the bots! I played several maps! and I had nothing of the files that you say I need to be able to see them .... I was using the alphamac game which does not allow extra files in the main! I am still using the alphamac mohaa and see them calmly, so my query ... greetings!

Is that pk3 file on the server AND on your local machine?
    I believe the bots are there serverside, but if your clients connecting to your server don't have that pk3 file, then they won't see the bots.

I haven't used alphamac, so maybe Ryback can speak to this, but I believe that as long as the PK3 checksum matches client & server; it shouldn't be flagged.

Sor was making a bot mod serverside widhout need client files to see the bots.

The mod is around on the forum but i dont know if they are working properly for multiplayer.

Ley0k also did it; but he did it directly in the engine; and it was unreleased.
    I found the thread where Sor mentioned the bots, but I don't think anything was released. At least I can't find it. :S

Its hard to find here, i remember i used his bots in a mod however they were indeed not production ready. The bots wallhacked and run against walls while wallhacking :P

So no one was able to setup Bots? I had been looking to setup a bot server as well, but despite many attempts, have had no success.

Any luck with this?