Thread: =|>DooM<|= 51.77.201.62

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Nothing points to you being set up.
    When a kid from their clan joke in my public group that he hates them and want to doss them and made sure to write Doss attack in english in an arabic chat you don't think this is weird? when someone rejoin my clan one day before been blacklisted and happen to threatens the owner of [#2002(EG)] that he will doss him even though our server is blacklisted because of the accusation of dossing other servers... you don't see that something is not right here???

You say you've provided us with evidence? I haven't even seen you attempt to do so.
    I did! 2 days ago i sent the attacks statistics that happens to me in a daily basis to @james and @own3mall this is happening for a long time but i found ways to prevent it, however i prevented those doss attacks with my firewall but after that someone found a way to simply crash the server when he join but i have an automatic restart for my server so it restart automaticly when he crash it... however it has been a week since the last crash happened.

You say the fact that you have players in your server is proof that you don't need to DDOS someone (not saying you personally, but your clan).. how is this even proof?
    Why would i doss other servers if i have no reason to?.

Saying you will only take responsibility for your own actions and not anyone else from your clan
    Again i never said (my clan) when i said i will only take responsibility for my own actions, i said that because you were accusing me for other peoples doing even though they are not even from my clan,,, and yes [The_End] is a member in my clan but he only rejoin us few days ago, and as you can see in my screenshot i fired him from my clan the same day Ley0k posted his talk with [#2002(EG)] server owner about dossing him.. he even blocked me in telegram so it is impossible to make him admit it but i swear it was a set up....

When Ley0k even provided you with detailed statements, you completely ignored those and went on another rant. Without ever trying to disprove them.
    You were acting like a 12 year old kid who was throwing out 10 insults per sentence, wishing the worst upon us..
    About this again i am very sorry, i was very mad that they used such method... he was my friend!! i trusted him and never expected him to betray me like this for something stupid like a game... i know this is not an excuse but you can't understand that unless you were in my position,, been accused of something you didn't do.. and someone faking evidence on you.. sending people you don't know to talk in a public group as if they were member of your clan even though it clearly an open public chat... and the worst was turning my friend against me for a STUPID reason just because he was fired before from another leader.. again i am very sorry i just couldn't stand the last one it was very cheap thing to use and for what? for stupid game! i was very mad and not in the right mind at that time..
    Last edited by RemoZz; November 4th, 2019 at 12:53 PM.