Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: =|>DooM<|= 51.77.201.62

Default =|>DooM<|= 51.77.201.62

=|>DooM<|= 51.77.201.62:12203 server was added to the blacklist due to community reports of DDoS attacks. Use this public thread to discuss the ban if anyone has anything to add or say.

Parties involved with this should NOT send me or other admins PMs about it.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

James said that my server is associated with a DDOS attack! in what way exactly?! do you have evidence on this or did you just guess it?! COME ON! WTF!

This is the evidence that James sent to me..

First this is a (Public Group) which means anyone can join [https://t.me/DOOM_Group] Check it yourself we have 100 members in this public group about 70% are from other clans.

Who ever sent you this picture only meant to deceive you, he didn't send the whole picture. If you really care about the truth you can take a look at the whole picture down here.. it took me while to search for those messages because it is very old messages from (3 september) literally thousands of messages after that day, you can join the public group and search for those words and see for yourself..

All i know is that this guy is a member of MR clan/server with the nickname (venom) or that what he said, he is a 12 years old kid who say stupid stuff as a joke and got himself banned from both the public group and the server long ago for (Bad Mouthing)
    Now that i think about it, it was strange for a 12 years old kid to talk about ddos attack, and the way he only write those words [ddos attack] and [MR] in english make more sense that this was a set up.
    If you have someone you trust who knows arabic he can verify my translations. it is better if he were from Egypt to understand it, how about RyBack maybe he could do it
    Last edited by RemoZz; November 1st, 2019 at 07:44 PM.

And what about this? It's literally you accepting a DDoS

And this, the owner of EG (in blue) talking to one of your clan's member (The End)

Anyway, it looks like you aren't the one DDoSing, but your members are, and you don't mind
    Last edited by Ley0k; November 2nd, 2019 at 01:20 PM.

Just go and be awesome, you awesome people, just keep making new fake screenshots of those people as if they were me, I am not that smart of a person but, for all i care even with your server in the master list and mine out of it still nobody gives a pineapple about you and my server is still active with players 24 hours more than most servers in the master list all those people join my server using my the IP only because they like it just accept the reality your server is awesome, and everybody likes you except the awesome members you use to boost your rank thank you, everyone with a brain would know you are not lying but it is just how it is you know someone here backing you up but i don't in arabic we call this (ta3rees) and we call the people backing you up (me3arasen) i did responded with sincerity many times even so i done nothing wrong but nobody care so i have nothing more to say and i won't respond to this post anymore.
    Last edited by Purple Elephant1au; November 2nd, 2019 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Fixed up some nasty words

Those modifications are awesome PE1AU lol! We're not here to accuse anyone. We're all here for the same reason; and if several people come to us with evidence that someone is DDOSing their server; then we step in.

He basically showed his true self, so that's all the evidence I personally need.

@Purple Elephant1au I am sure you think your funny, well you are! but not this time.

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Those modifications are awesome PE1AU lol! We're not here to accuse anyone. We're all here for the same reason; and if several people come to us with evidence that someone is DDOSing their server; then we step in.
    No this is not an accusation you've already made your judgment. My server is already blacklisted, nothing i say changes anything even though i gave you enough [solid]evidence TWICE. All his evidence are false and are only based on his word. He can even create a telegram or fb accounts with my nickname and make me say whatever he want and translate it the way he like. just like he translated what i said as "Get out of their server first" even though i didn't even say the word "server" but who will say other wise? as if i would possibly arrange a dos attacks in an open public chat with someone from their clan, Lol! But you don't care. so please don't act as if you were neutral in any way, Because you are not!
    Last edited by RemoZz; November 3rd, 2019 at 02:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RemoZz View Post
    @Purple Elephant1au I am sure you think your funny, well you are! but not this time.
    Please don't be a hypocrite. as if you could possibly stay calm if you were in my place. You have no idea! if i could right now, i would close every server in this game to take out my frustration. just like you did to me first!