Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: =|>DooM<|= 51.77.201.62

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Nothing points to you being set up.
    When a kid from their clan joke in my public group that he hates them and want to doss them and made sure to write Doss attack in english in an arabic chat you don't think this is weird? when someone rejoin my clan one day before been blacklisted and happen to threatens the owner of [#2002(EG)] that he will doss him even though our server is blacklisted because of the accusation of dossing other servers... you don't see that something is not right here???


    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    You say you've provided us with evidence? I haven't even seen you attempt to do so.
    I did! 2 days ago i sent the attacks statistics that happens to me in a daily basis to @james and @own3mall this is happening for a long time but i found ways to prevent it, however i prevented those doss attacks with my firewall but after that someone found a way to simply crash the server when he join but i have an automatic restart for my server so it restart automaticly when he crash it... however it has been a week since the last crash happened.


    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    You say the fact that you have players in your server is proof that you don't need to DDOS someone (not saying you personally, but your clan).. how is this even proof?
    Why would i doss other servers if i have no reason to?.


    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Saying you will only take responsibility for your own actions and not anyone else from your clan
    Again i never said (my clan) when i said i will only take responsibility for my own actions, i said that because you were accusing me for other peoples doing even though they are not even from my clan,,, and yes [The_End] is a member in my clan but he only rejoin us few days ago, and as you can see in my screenshot i fired him from my clan the same day Ley0k posted his talk with [#2002(EG)] server owner about dossing him.. he even blocked me in telegram so it is impossible to make him admit it but i swear it was a set up....


    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    When Ley0k even provided you with detailed statements, you completely ignored those and went on another rant. Without ever trying to disprove them.
    You were acting like a 12 year old kid who was throwing out 10 insults per sentence, wishing the worst upon us..
    About this again i am very sorry, i was very mad that they used such method... he was my friend!! i trusted him and never expected him to betray me like this for something stupid like a game... i know this is not an excuse but you can't understand that unless you were in my position,, been accused of something you didn't do.. and someone faking evidence on you.. sending people you don't know to talk in a public group as if they were member of your clan even though it clearly an open public chat... and the worst was turning my friend against me for a STUPID reason just because he was fired before from another leader.. again i am very sorry i just couldn't stand the last one it was very cheap thing to use and for what? for stupid game! i was very mad and not in the right mind at that time..
    Last edited by RemoZz; November 4th, 2019 at 01:53 PM.

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Listen, if you're truly innocent, and a victim of these attacks, then wouldn't you want to be proactive in trying to stop this or prevent it? When I played years ago, this hasn't been such a big issue as it is now. And honestly I find it rather sad and pathetic that someone would actually take the time of DDosing a 15+ year old game to begin with...
    But what you doing is wrong! you blacklisted my server two times and in both times you didn't gave me the chance to defend myself first, and in the first time i gave @Own3mall many evidence of my innocent then he removed my server from the blacklist after.. shouldn't you consider after that to tell me before you blacklist my server again?? right now my server is blacklisted as we speak.... it is not fair!!!

    You know i could have opened another server with different IP in the master list and redirect the players to my original server even if you blacklist it again it is easy to open a new one in an instant. but all this time i didn't do that not because of the costs, no it doesn't cost much many hosts rent servers per hour but it's because i shouldn't need to i done nothing wrong to begin with!! and i am still hoping you would make the right decision..
    Last edited by RemoZz; November 4th, 2019 at 01:33 PM.

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RemoZz View Post
    But what you doing is wrong! you blacklisted my server two times and in both times you didn't gave me the chance to defend myself first, and in the first time i gave @Own3mall many evidence of my innocent then he removed my server from the blacklist after.. shouldn't you consider after that to tell me before you blacklist my server again?? right now my server is blacklisted as we speak.... it is not fair!!!
    As everyone keep saying we have many evidence of you and/or people from your clans using DDoS attacks against other servers. It seems that you always wanted your server to be first but since it is blacklisted you're doomed

  4. #24
    Administrator James's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    on the intraweb
    Posts
    3,041

    Default

    Own3mall removed you from the blacklist after we discussed it as a group and decided to give you another chance... Until the DDos started again. It's been calm for about a month or so and just recently started up again, and as mentioned we got proof that pointed back to you\your server\ your clan?

    Just stop the DDOSing and we will unblock you, but if this keeps happening then the consequences will continue.

    You asked what's your motive for DDOSing... That's like me asking why do kids bully each other? Some do it because they have nothing better to do, others do it because it's their petty way of asking for attention. Either way it sounds like you can't work well with other server owners so what do you do, take them out of the equation with a DDOS attack so that you have less competition.

  5. #25

    Default

    @Slimbips {sfx} i think i might have been a bit aggressive in my response, it is because you accused me for someone else's words... and it been a bad day and this whole thing is annoying as hell!
    To be honest i don't know you and i never been in your server before, but my friends say good things about. but you need to understand we are both different servers in every way whoever play in your server would never come to mine even if your server closed.. my server is a 3rd sniper server it's totally different from your server.. i would gain nothing of it! however if you were also a victim of those attacks i can help you prevent them if they were from the same person who dos my server, if you want to send my a private message and we will talk.

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Until the DDos started again. It's been calm for about a month or so and just recently started up again
    it is strange because the doss didn't stop in my server for the last 4 months but you said it just recently started up again it might be that the one dossing my server is not the one dossing others.

    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    as mentioned we got proof that pointed back to you\your server\ your clan?
    and i did respond to those proofs you talking about but you didn't respond to what i said!
    he posted a screenshot of a kid from another clan in a open public group saying that he want to doss his own server! and he said he is someone from my clan even though i gave the whole chat after that and proved that he is someone from their clan!!!
    and the second proof is someone that recently join my clan 4 days ago!! did the attacks started 4 days ago???? and i fired him after i found out about what he said!! what else you want me to do?? and don't tell me to stop those attacks this is pissing me offfff

    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    You asked what's your motive for DDOSing... That's like me asking why do kids bully each other
    Not a kid! 27 years old!

    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Some do it because they have nothing better to do
    I have many things better to do! like working my ass out!

    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    others do it because it's their petty way of asking for attention
    I am the owner of one of the biggest clan/server in the game! and believe it or not i do have a successful real life as will!

    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Either way it sounds like you can't work well with other server owners
    Believe it or not i did help many server before, i am an old guy in this game and i had many server and clans in the past and know more than most other servers owners do..

    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    so what do you do, take them out of the equation with a DDOS attack so that you have less competition.
    I have different server than their's in mods and weapons and everything the peoples playing in my server don't play in there server and the same goes to them!! and you did see for yourself that even without the server list my server is still active with players all day! so i don't need to!!


    Now is there is anything else that i haven't reasonably responded to till now????
    ِAnd all this time no one could respond to my respond i think that made those proofs NOT VALID?!!!!

  7. #27
    Administrator James's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    on the intraweb
    Posts
    3,041

    Default

    You understand what a figure of speech is? What I was saying above was to illustrate an example of why someone would want to DDOS a server. It was a rhetorical statement. Sure there is a possibility that multiple servers could be getting attacked by different individuals. I just don't understand why someone would find a need to do such a petty thing. You're blaming us for "killing MOHAA", but open your eyes.... The gamers playing the game are basically killing it themselves (I hate to say it). I don't even play this game anymore, but when I did the worst thing I had to worry about was aimbotters or people leaking STWH. Hahaha. I can't speak for other countries, but I'm fairly certain that a DDOS attack is a FEDERAL CRIME.... You know what that means? It's not a slap on the wrist. That's why we're taking this so seriously. Because whoever is doing these attacks doesn't understand the consequences. They just think it's some stupid joke and it's far more serious than that.

    We could contact the users ISP and file a claim for that malicious activity.

  8. #28

    Default

    I no longer know what to say...

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    You understand what a figure of speech is? What I was saying above was to illustrate an example of why someone would want to DDOS a server. It was a rhetorical statement.
    Just leave what is irrelevant and respond to what is relevant??

    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Sure there is a possibility that multiple servers could be getting attacked by different individuals. I just don't understand why someone would find a need to do such a petty thing.
    neither do i..

    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    You're blaming us for "killing MOHAA"
    I blame you for blacklisting my server! i blame you for your injustice!

    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    but open your eyes.... The gamers playing the game are basically killing it themselves (I hate to say it). I don't even play this game anymore, but when I did the worst thing I had to worry about was aimbotters or people leaking STWH. Hahaha.
    Yes years ago my old server never had any of this dos problems neither did i even heard of it and there were even more servers and more players then.. strange. maybe the difference is that this days we have more sick peoples than before!


    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I can't speak for other countries, but I'm fairly certain that a DDOS attack is a FEDERAL CRIME.... You know what that means? It's not a slap on the wrist. That's why we're taking this so seriously. Because whoever is doing these attacks doesn't understand the consequences. They just think it's some stupid joke and it's far more serious than that.

    We could contact the users ISP and file a claim for that malicious activity.
    Please do!! and yes i think it is the same in other countries as well.

  10. #30
    Administrator James's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    on the intraweb
    Posts
    3,041

    Default

    This clearly isn't going anywhere. I'm closing this thread.
    As far as I'm concerned your server will remain blacklisted until this whole mess gets cleaned up!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •