Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: =|>DooM<|= 51.77.201.62

This screenshot was taken just now! why don't you understand simple logic? if my server without the help from the master list is still active 24 hours, and still keeping it's rank all this long. All those people joining using only IP address with all those fans why would i need to resort to such method as dossing other servers for players why???? why don't you see that this is not really about doss, this is all personal between him and me this whole thing is a SET UP! why are you taking his side even though i done nothing wrong!! i even used to help others in the forums so why are you doing this?? what would it take for you to understand i have no reason to do it even if i have personal problems with them i have no bad relationship with anyone else or any server why would i do it even if i could? i don't know what else to say i gave you all the evidence you should need what else you want from me??????

Someone from your clan IS DDoSing people. They spoofed another popular server's IP back on 10/31/19.... Didn't realize people were trying to be like the sKuLLz klan i guess. childish acts shrug.

Quote Originally Posted by LilChefDeath View Post
    Someone from your clan IS DDoSing people. They spoofed another popular server's IP back on 10/31/19.... Didn't realize people were trying to be like the sKuLLz klan i guess. childish acts shrug.
    I didn't understand what you were saying after the (date).. Anyway are you the owner of that server you are referring to?? Does it have a name maybe?? And what makes you think it was someone from my clan?? COME ON!! Stop the act!!! Making more accounts to accuse me. You are the only one making those rumors no one else. Everyone still playing in my server till now many from other clans and servers. Grow up and stop it already, for god's sake!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RemoZz View Post
    No this is not an accusation you've already made your judgment. My server is already blacklisted, nothing i say changes anything even though i gave you enough [solid]evidence TWICE. All his evidence are false and are only based on his word. He can even create a telegram or fb accounts with my nickname and make me say whatever he want and translate it the way he like. just like he translated what i said as "Get out of their server first" even though i didn't even say the word "server" but who will say other wise? as if i would possibly arrange a dos attacks in an open public chat with someone from their clan, Lol! But you don't care. so please don't act as if you were neutral in any way, Because you are not!
    First off don't put words in my mouth. I'm a level headed guy and I believe in fair chances for everyone... I don't know you, your clan, or your server; but when I have a handful of people come to me and tell me they have proof of someone DDOS'ing, then you better believe that even though I'm not an active MOH player; it effects the people in this community and I will do my best to prevent or stop this from further continuing.

Second off, it's hard to follow the messages because I don't understand Egyptian or Arabic; but if people are correctly translating (from what you saw Ley0k post), then what do you want me to say? By the way, you keep saying "He"... who is this "He"? If you know this person affiliated with these attacks, then what you can do to prove your innocence is help bring him forward and have him stop these attacks.

This community is here to help everyone out. We're not biased, and I certainly am not either. I stand for fairness; and I believe in second chances, but you or whoever needs to prove and take more initiative in helping out; otherwise all we can go by is the proof that we have from the handful of users from this community.

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    First off don't put words in my mouth. I'm a level headed guy and I believe in fair chances for everyone... I don't know you, your clan, or your server; but when I have a handful of people come to me and tell me they have proof of someone DDOS'ing, then you better believe that even though I'm not an active MOH player; it effects the people in this community and I will do my best to prevent or stop this from further continuing.

Second off, it's hard to follow the messages because I don't understand Egyptian or Arabic; but if people are correctly translating (from what you saw Ley0k post), then what do you want me to say? By the way, you keep saying "He"... who is this "He"? If you know this person affiliated with these attacks, then what you can do to prove your innocence is help bring him forward and have him stop these attacks.

This community is here to help everyone out. We're not biased, and I certainly am not either. I stand for fairness; and I believe in second chances, but you or whoever needs to prove and take more initiative in helping out; otherwise all we can go by is the proof that we have from the handful of users from this community.
    You keep saying that a handful of users reported this even though i only saw the owner of one server (#2002 server [51.68.70.90]) and his friend no one else and only him came out with what you call a prof even though this can't be considered as a prof in any way. those people he is talking about are players in MoHAA not members of my clan/server why should i or my server take the responsibility for what they do or say?! even though he was the one who sent them to say those words in the (public) chat and i only responded with sarcasm on someone saying he want to dos his own server, why should i care anyway he is just a kid!

You talk about been fair but you make no sense or fairness on what you said, why should i take the responsibility to bring the one behind this dos forward? i am not an FBI agent it is just a game WTF! i will only take responsibility for my actions i am the only owner of DooM server no one else.

What the fuck is this with those annoying people that threathening with ddos etc, how angry you are..... you dont ddos anyone in this game, we are trying to keep this game alive, and even now there are only a couple of servers left, still these idiots are ruin the game, we should be together as mohaa lovers, but in this world it is impossible to stand together.... my server is also getting ddossed all the time while i only want the best for everyone, alwyas helping people out with their server problems, pc problems etc etc, always trying to spread the luv, but still getting ddossed for no reason.

i knows some guys who love to use ddos, some of them do it becease they lose a war and say others where cheating.... they ddos.
    Some of them ddos and than go in teamspeak or on the website just to enjoy all the commotion.
    in real life they probably are pathetic little losers who cant do shit.

This "proof", just says you are allreay threathening and talking about ddos etc, and in my opinion thats allready enough to take you out of the community.
    Being an asshole or have an different view on the world is fine, but ddossing innocent people is worst thing u can do in mohaa.

Get yourself together and throw those idiots out of your clan.... but probably you are to afraid they will ddos yourself..... i prefer to die fighting than kissing these ddossers butts.

Get yourself on the map with a good name, i only hear bad things about this clan and server and your comments only proof they are right.
    You say you dont have any responsibilty to what any of your clanmembers do or say?.... thats very wrong, as a CL people look up to you and like to follow your lead.... show them the right way!.

If i only hear that one of my members is insulting people in any server i would allready warn them and if they dont listen i would remove them.... take the responsibilty, having a clan is easy.... leading one is a different stage.

As James stated, he and most of us (incl. me), don't know you or your clan or your server. We have no reason to outright 'hate' you, despite you thinking we do.
    You say you only heard one person (and his friend, as you say), coming forward to us about this.. but you don't know this? We get PMs and discuss and look into this kind of stuff behind the scenes.
    We also don't go around blacklisting every server, it rarely happens that this comes up. The IPs currently on the blacklist are mostly from one person as well, due to botting.

Now we have gotten loads of screenshots, which have been translated for us. We know it's a public group, and yes in theory someone can create an entire group as a fake entity, but this isn't the court of law so we're able to execute common sense here, which clearly shows the group not being a fake one. Nothing points to you being set up.

When Ley0k even provided you with detailed statements, you completely ignored those and went on another rant. Without ever trying to disprove them.
    You say you've provided us with evidence? I haven't even seen you attempt to do so.

You say the fact that you have players in your server is proof that you don't need to DDOS someone (not saying you personally, but your clan).. how is this even proof?
    I've encountered hundreds of people in online gaming who mess with others out of hate, anger or just because they like to bully others.. sometimes it isn't even personal.. sometimes it's because they were kicked once from their server.
    It never ends.

Saying you will only take responsibility for your own actions and not anyone else from your clan.. that's messed up. Anyone childish enough to DDOS others isn't worthy of being a member of any clan and shouldn't be protected.

You are also attacking every person on this forum for no reason. You say you're angry.. but that's absolutely NO excuse for your behaviour.
    For your information: "LilChefDeath" his account is 9 years old, despite you saying it's someone making a new account just to spite you.

Also you stated, sarcastically, that we think we were very funny about editing all your insults out of your post?
    Really?
    You were acting like a 12 year old kid who was throwing out 10 insults per sentence, wishing the worst upon us.. we corrected that WITHOUT banning you (which should have happened instantly in my opinion), and you cry about the corrections?
    Yeah you can expect no more sympathy whatsoever.

Shadow took the words right out of my mouth. You can't control what others do; but you CAN be a role model. Whether or not someone else follows you is on them, but doing the right thing; that's on you since you're the leader of the clan\server.
    Listen, if you're truly innocent, and a victim of these attacks, then wouldn't you want to be proactive in trying to stop this or prevent it? When I played years ago, this hasn't been such a big issue as it is now. And honestly I find it rather sad and pathetic that someone would actually take the time of DDosing a 15+ year old game to begin with...

Quote Originally Posted by Slimbips {sfx} View Post
    Get yourself on the map with a good name, i only hear bad things about this clan and server and your comments only proof they are right.
    Thank you! and don't worry about it i did put myself in the map with a good name
    All those people still playing in my server after been blacklisted is enough proof of it

You say you dont have any responsibilty to what any of your clanmembers do or say?.... thats very wrong, as a CL people look up to you and like to follow your lead.... show them the right way!.
    You didn't read a word i said but i will re:send you my comments again hope you will read it this time
    All i know is that this guy is a member of MR clan/server with the nickname (venom) or that what he said
    as if i would possibly arrange a dos attacks in an open public chat with someone from their clan, Lol!
    those people he is talking about are players in MoHAA not members of my clan/server why should i or my server take the responsibility for what they do or say?! even though he was the one who sent them to say those words in the (public) chat and i only responded with sarcasm on someone saying he want to dos his own server, why should i care anyway he is just a kid!

Get yourself together and throw those idiots out of your clan.... but probably you are to afraid they will ddos yourself..... i prefer to die fighting than kissing these ddossers butts.

Again thank you i don't need you to tell me how to run my clan, i am not afraid of anyone dossing me because they already did for the last 4 months and i always find a way to prevent it so you don't need to worry i can take care of myself and i don't kiss anyone's butts!
    Last edited by RemoZz; November 4th, 2019 at 12:45 PM.

Please believe me... this was set up from #2002 server owners, i hope you will come to believe me after you see this...

This talk was between him and me when he asked me to return to my clan.. and i told him he have to make up with the leader who fired him first before he return...

And this one from our (Private) group when he joined us... as you can see he only joined us a few days ago in [29 October] one day before my server been blacklisted

This talk is between him[in black] and a member[in red] from my clan after i fired him... He doesn't care! they made him say it in purpose.. i could never be able to make him admit that but i am sure of it... i bet the talk between him and [#2002(EG)] owner was even before he return to my clan... ask [#2002(EG)] owner to give you the (date) of that talk between them... please believe me this is all a set up i never once doss your server or anyone else... neither did this guy in the last screenshots because i know him he doesn't know about doss, i trusted him before that's why i was very angry when i saw it i used bad language i know(and i am sorry about that), because i was very mad i really trusted him.. i never imagined for a moment he would do this to me.. but i know why he did it because another leader fired him from the clan before, that leader was the one i was referring to in the screenshot when i told him "You must make up first" when he asked me to return to my clan.... PLEASE believe me i never once doss anyone neither did anyone from my clan!!!
    Last edited by RemoZz; November 4th, 2019 at 12:14 PM.