Thread: modo ft - ba_stalingrad

Exclamation modo ft - ba_stalingrad

hello, greetings from argnetina to all the medaleros, I have a theme in which I want to put the game mode ft on the map dm / ba_stalingrad or better known ba_stalingrad and do not take it leave me in the round base match mode, some help! ? Or is there a way to achieve the mode on this beautiful map !?

Replace this script on the DM folder:

BA_stalingrad.zip

Replace this script on the OBJ folder:

BA_stalingradobj.zip

thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleKill View Post
    Replace this script on the DM folder:

BA_stalingrad.zip

Replace this script on the OBJ folder:

BA_stalingradobj.zip
    Hello, sorry for the inconvenience ... I have the problem that on the map with freeze-tag mode the coordinates do not appear when a player dies, I try to put the coordinates on the map but it does not work ... anyway it is More than I'm sure I'm doing wrong with something I do on the subject ... could you help me?
    Last edited by nerymoharg; November 3rd, 2019 at 08:52 PM.

This map, as most custom maps, doesn't include freeze-tag locations
    you could use the stalingrad locations in it, but all the new parts in this map won't have locations
    one can also make all the locations with the Mefy Locations Creator. I never tried it, but as DoubleKill said in another post, making custom locations is a very slow process

thanks if I did that but I don't know how to put the reference name to take the coordinates but well I'll try this way ... thanks!