Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Master List ??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Master List ??

Hello guys how are you

i cant see my server in the master list. is there any problem with my ip is it blocked ??
    my server in the master list about 3 years and today disappear in the master list idk why
    this is the server ip : 41.196.0.117:12203

also i cant add my server in gametracker and here too ?

and btw i made a whitelist to these ips in the vps and still nothing

2.pngUntitled.jpg
    Last edited by Old Fox; September 17th, 2019 at 05:02 AM.

Use latest binaries at mohreborn.com. I have tested querying your server and the response is errored.
    Make sure firewall allows master.x-null.net as well as those gametracker ips to connect to your server.

but the server was running normal as well for 3 years but today suddenly stoped in the masterlist !

I have the same problem in my server as well, DooM server | IP:51.77.201.62
    Used to work just fine and i haven't changed anything on my firewall,
    This problem are spreading it started with Top Gun server now my server as well..
    Please if there were any changes(or something wrong) on the master list please announce, we all want to keep mohaa alive!

guys is there a problem with my server ?

Quote Originally Posted by Old Fox View Post
    guys is there a problem with my server ?
    everyday i am losing clients

Ryback has already told you what needs to be done. Make sure your servers are using these binaries: http://dinofly.com/files/mohaa/patch...t_binaries.zip
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Quote Originally Posted by own3mall View Post
    Ryback has already told you what needs to be done. Make sure your servers are using these binaries: http://dinofly.com/files/mohaa/patch...t_binaries.zip
    hey own3mall i downloaded the patches and add the spearhead patches to my server and nothing changing
    also i opened the ports and was running well for 3 years
    i dont know whats happened everything was great but now the server running well and didnt appears in the master servers game list

Can you communicate with master.x-null.net from your server?

From the server, ping it. Are you running Linux or Windows? Use tcpdump on Linux to see if traffic is being sent to the master server. In Windows, something similar should be able to be done with Wireshark.

https://www.x-null.net/forums/thread...ll=1#post27447
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Quote Originally Posted by own3mall View Post
    Can you communicate with master.x-null.net from your server?

From the server, ping it. Are you running Linux or Windows? Use tcpdump on Linux to see if traffic is being sent to the master server. In Windows, something similar should be able to be done with Wireshark.

https://www.x-null.net/forums/thread...ll=1#post27447
    "\ff\ff\ff\ff\02getstatus" processes & responds properly.
    "\ff\ff\ff\ff\02 getstatus" doesn't. it's probably something in the host.