Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Master List ??

Quote Originally Posted by RyBack View Post
    "\ff\ff\ff\ff\02 getstatus" processes & responds properly.
    "\ff\ff\ff\ff\02getstatus" doesn't. it's probably something in the host.
    "\ff\ff\ff\ff\02getstatus" MUST RESPOND properly before it will show up in the master server list. "\ff\ff\ff\ff\02 getstatus" is not the standard used. Why is this happening? I have no idea. Is something modifying your UDP traffic? Turn off all firewalls and security software? My guess is that the communication between the master server and your server is also messed up!

See the attached screenshots for more information as to what process is going wrong:

Correct:

correct_query_mohaa_server.png

Wrong:

wrong_query_mohaa_server_working_with_space.pngwrong_query_mohaa_server.png
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Quote Originally Posted by own3mall View Post
    "\ff\ff\ff\ff\02getstatus" MUST RESPOND properly before it will show up in the master server list. "\ff\ff\ff\ff\02 getstatus" is not the standard used. Why is this happening? I have no idea. Is something modifying your UDP traffic? Turn off all firewalls and security software? My guess is that the communication between the master server and your server is also messed up!

See the attached screenshots for more information as to what process is going wrong:

Correct:

correct_query_mohaa_server.png

Wrong:

wrong_query_mohaa_server_working_with_space.pngwrong_query_mohaa_server.png
    Not my server per se, but you have a point.
    Im pretty sure mohaa is tolerant for that additional space in all oob packets, so it should work. It makes sense, since even the response contains it.

Like I said, it's smth in the host.

Ha, when I moved the master server last week, evidently UDP via NAT was setup incorrectly. Sorry, this was the first time I've setup NAT via KVM (using NAT more and more these days). It should be fixed shortly. It's still strange that your server responds inconsistently when compared to others though.

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Ha, when I moved the master server last week, evidently UDP via NAT was setup incorrectly. Sorry, this was the first time I've setup NAT via KVM (using NAT more and more these days). It should be fixed shortly. It's still strange that your server responds inconsistently when compared to others though.
    O.M.G own3mall
    i cant say anything becouse u r the admin and my friend but please...
    WE TRY TO GIVE A LIFE TO THE GAME SO PLEASE BE CARE OF OUR SERVERS AND TAKECARE WHAT U DO WITH THE MASTER LIST
    its our hope and the last hope for us
    u made me crazy
    thankx god the problem not in the vps
    and to forgive you join my server for 24 hours :xD

anyway own3mall thankx for ur help and ur time
    Last edited by Old Fox; September 24th, 2019 at 02:29 PM.

Are you going to add that space to master server queries or a special rule for that server?

Quote Originally Posted by RyBack View Post
    Are you going to add that space to master server queries or a special rule for that server?
    I'm pretty sure that Razo figured out everything long ago. The master responds to different packets anyways that contain messages such as heartbeats and things. If his server showed up before, it will keep working. But why it needs a space to use getstatus on his server, I still have no idea.

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

Although, it looks like I'll have to update query launcher and mohaa servers code though...

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

I should to update anything in my vps ?

Quote Originally Posted by Old Fox View Post
    I should to update anything in my vps ?
    Nope, you don't need to do anything.

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

http://mohaaservers.tk and Query Launcher have been updated to deal with this problem. Thanks all!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers