Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MOHBreakthrough Anti Shark - Anti Force Model

Oh Haha. Well damn! Then I wonder why the pak didn't already fix the issue for him if that was one of the first things we recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Oh Haha. Well damn! Then I wonder why the pak didn't already fix the issue for him if that was one of the first things we recommended.
    He's using it on BT.. so there might just be a functioning difference between AA & BT.
    Cause I actually tried the mike_torso file he sent you and you edited for him, in AA, and it crashed the game.
    Last edited by Shadow; October 12th, 2019 at 10:10 AM.

Exclamation

Hello people how are you, I relive this post because I am having a problem again with Anti-Shark, do you remember that time that you helped me and we could solve it? Well, that same pk3 does not work for the new server that I enable, I do not know Because, everything is very strange, I tried it and it does not work, then I tried the pak8reborn that they passed me here and it does not work either, actually I only tried them on the server, I killed myself with a grenade and went immediately to see how the skin was on the floor, and the shapes were weird, so I imagine that it doesn't work, but the one that I tried with people was the one that worked that time and from there I noticed how the skins of the dead soldiers were on the floor and with the Other Anti-Shark the same thing happened, the soldiers were in the same way, here is a photo of how the soldier's skin looks on the floor when he is dead, when everything works correctly the soldier has to remain face down on the floor and not like this from the side, what calls me The attention is that the file that previously had not worked for me and there is nothing different, it is very rare that, if some kind soul can help me again, I would appreciate it from the heart.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shot0050.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	383.1 KB 
ID:	2304

Name:	shot0049.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	335.7 KB 
ID:	2305

These are photos taken from my server from FileZilla, you are surely going to tell me that Anti-Shark does not work because it collides with other pk3, but NO, because I have tried it alone and it does not work either, I will also leave the pk3 for you try it and tell me if it worked or not.

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	2306

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	71.1 KB 
ID:	2307

Anti-Shark

zzzzzz_antishark-BT.pk3
    Last edited by verruguitens; November 27th, 2021 at 05:53 AM.

I tried to just put the Anti-Shark and it doesn't work either, remove all the mods and the Foresight as well but the Anti-Shark that once worked for me doesn't work, can someone please help me ?. The skins that have a problem are the same as always, they are the UK and the IT, the Germans when they shoot the skin they have the weapon in one hand, that animation is made by the Germans that none of that does if it works correctly.

Ahhh guys, may Anti-Shark not work because of the MAIN and its files? I remind you that my server is from Breakthrough, could that be what is making it not work? Or it has nothing to do with it? It is a rented server.

Name:	111.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	2312

I didn't read everything you posted, but the pak8 from reborn is for MOHAA, and it's not intended for SH or BT. You can probably use the same type of fix for BT and SH as there is in AA, but it's a different path so you would have to apply it on the BT manually.

Zappa posted how to do it manually. Try this:
    https://www.x-null.net/forums/thread...ll=1#post36276

So to clear up some confusion, Verruguitens had a different issue occur to him.

So, what happened was.. that with some player models (not custom ones!), that they would bug into shark-mode visually.
    But they didn't do the ladder trick. They just spawn, walk around and to others it looks like they are sharking (the exact same shape).

His anti-shark mod (for ladders) still worked, I tested it.

I'm still not sure what precisely caused it.. however after trial-and-error with all his server pk3s.. we found out it was a grenade mod that caused this issue.
    I checked the grenade mod, and it had all player model files included as well. I removed these from his pk3.. he re-uploaded everything onto the server again, and voila.. the issue was somehow fixed.

So yes, it visually looked like sharking, but there was no ladder or any bug/trick involved to cause this. And removing player models from a custom pk3 fixed the issue :/.

p.s. I & Verruguitens both could see this visual bug, however DoubleKill on the same server at the same time with us, couldn't see it. On his screen, everything looked normal.
    (DoubleKill wasn't using the Revival version, but we were.. so perhaps some sort of version issue even?)

Super weird. Thanks for explaining and looking into this. This is actually a pretty interesting "glitch", you're basically cheating without actually cheating haha. Safe to say though that it was a glitch on the server not clientside? So no one could replicate this on their end could they?

Sure, error of server not client James.

I want to clarify the performance that Shadow had for me, he helped me instantly as soon as he saw the problem he had, and he waited for me to make all the changes I had to make and got down to work to analyze and solve the PK3 that gave an error He has the heart of a lion Shadow, I am very surprised, he is an excellent person and a Medaler at heart. Thank you very much for so much, a thousand apologies for always bothering you.