Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MOHBreakthrough Anti Shark - Anti Force Model

Quote Originally Posted by RyBack View Post
    Use davens fixes pk3. It has antishark inside.
    I have to contact the host company because they don't let me upload the file "moh_Breakthrough_server" in the MOHAA folder, I don't have permission.

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    As I mentioned in my 2nd post, try opening the pk3 file and just take the stuff from reborn_pak8.pk3 (global folder) mikestorso.st and implement it into BT. I don't have BT, but if you need me or someone to do it, just post the mikestorso file from BT on here so we can modify it for you.
    I also posted another script that should be able to be implemented within AA/SH/BT just execute it from a map or dmprecache and I think you should be fine.
    You can also do what Ryback mentioned above.

James, this is "MIKE TORSE" from Pak1 from my server BREAKTHROUGH
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by verruguitens View Post
    I have to contact the host company because they don't let me upload the file "moh_Breakthrough_server" in the MOHAA folder, I don't have permission.
    No. Use pk3 fixes. Not exe.

Quote Originally Posted by RyBack View Post
    No. Use pk3 fixes. Not exe.
    With only this "PK3_Fixes_BT_2.40_(101231).dpk3" cant work :/
    I already had this file installed before I opened the thread, it doesn't work. The file "dgamex86.dll" doesn't let me upload either

Quote Originally Posted by verruguitens View Post
    With only this "PK3_Fixes_BT_2.40_(101231).dpk3" cant work :/
    I already had this file installed before I opened the thread, it doesn't work. The file "dgamex86.dll" doesn't let me upload either
    You can ask host company to apply full fixes. Program doesn't contain anything malicious so they should allow it.

As I mentioned in my 2nd post, try opening the pk3 file and just take the stuff from reborn_pak8.pk3 (global folder) mikestorso.st and implement it into BT. I don't have BT, but if you need me or someone to do it, just post the mikestorso file from BT on here so we can modify it for you.
    I also posted another script that should be able to be implemented within AA/SH/BT just execute it from a map or dmprecache and I think you should be fine.
    You can also do what Ryback mentioned above.
    James, i send my MIKE TORSO file, un can edit for me please? thank you!

Try this.

Try this.
    OK James!, but wait, put this MIKE in pak1 and replace or create other pk3 with global folder and put inside?

NEVER modify the original pk3's... It's dangerous and you could cause more damage than good if you mess stuff up. Create a new pk3 and drop it into the globals folder. If you have another mod that uses mikestorso.st though there will be a conflict so you will need to merge the changes. Otherwise if no other mods have mikestorso.st then you should be fine.

Do you know how to create a simple pk3 mod? Like do you know how they work and the folder structure? It's pretty simple. Just clone the structure as if it were the original; just never replace the original.

Make sense?

NEVER modify the original pk3's... It's dangerous and you could cause more damage than good if you mess stuff up. Create a new pk3 and drop it into the globals folder. If you have another mod that uses mikestorso.st though there will be a conflict so you will need to merge the changes. Otherwise if no other mods have mikestorso.st then you should be fine.

Do you know how to create a simple pk3 mod? Like do you know how they work and the folder structure? It's pretty simple. Just clone the structure as if it were the original; just never replace the original.

Make sense?
    yes, I did immediately post it on the forum but it didn't work either James