Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1 Nade 1 Smoke MOD MOHAABT

This is because when they made this useless add on to AA they tied all 3 games together, so most of the game gets it's information from Allied Assault and Spearhead. That pk3 I posted only works if the server.exec isn't running, after setting up a proper server and re testing I see it doesn't work. This is way there never has been many BT servers around, never was and never will be, there is no "easy" way to do what you want. Maybe Forsight or MOHCI program can do it. Back when TMT was still up and running you can find a answer, I read a post about secondary weapons on it and how you had to jump through hoops to change how they worked. 99% of people mod Allied Assault because it's less complicated. Ther is a post here some place with a Archive link to it maybe something is still up.
    Sorry I can't help, not as smart as some of these guys are.

Quote Originally Posted by easymeat View Post
    This is because when they made this useless add on to AA they tied all 3 games together, so most of the game gets it's information from Allied Assault and Spearhead. That pk3 I posted only works if the server.exec isn't running, after setting up a proper server and re testing I see it doesn't work. This is way there never has been many BT servers around, never was and never will be, there is no "easy" way to do what you want. Maybe Forsight or MOHCI program can do it. Back when TMT was still up and running you can find a answer, I read a post about secondary weapons on it and how you had to jump through hoops to change how they worked. 99% of people mod Allied Assault because it's less complicated. Ther is a post here some place with a Archive link to it maybe something is still up.
    Sorry I can't help, not as smart as some of these guys are.
    Please need this pls!!!! help me in this and never more see me!! i need 1 grenade 0 smoke in REALISM MODE ON.

**Other thread deleted, message copied from that thread to this original thread**

Quote Originally Posted by verruguitens View Post
    Hi ppl i found the mistake I had that the Russian and British soldiers had 2 grenades and the rest only 1, it was because I was missing these lines in the TXT of the Russian and British grenades, just because of this idiocy I put 2 grenades in the Russians and British , and it works both ways, with realism and without realism activated !!!!

the only thing I had to do was add these lines in "russian_f1_grenade_base.txt" and "mills_grenade_base":

// Primary fire type info (fast, arcing throw)

sp startammo 1
    dm startammo 0
    sprealism startammo 1
    dmrealism startammo 0

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Now the problem that generates me is that by putting this mod on the server, the antishark stops working, I would need help with this please!

Attachment 2146