Thread: Help / Ayuda!

Question Help / Ayuda!

Hi, could you tell me why you do this to me?, i want BLOCK Gewehrgranate Rifle and Rocket Launcher, only this 2, i put this commands in my cfg. and cant :/

// dmflags -- flags that can be set in the dmflags variable.
    // DF_NO_HEALTH (1 << 0)
    // DF_NO_POWERUPS (1 << 1)
    // DF_WEAPONS_STAY (1 << 2)
    // DF_NO_FALLING (1 << 3)
    // DF_INSTANT_ITEMS (1 << 4)
    // DF_SAME_LEVEL (1 << 5)
    // DF_NO_ARMOR (1 << 11)
    // DF_INFINITE_AMMO (1 << 14)
    // DF_NO_FOOTSTEPS (1 << 17)
    // DF_ALLOW_LEAN (1 << 18)
    // DF_OLD_SNIPERRIFLE (1 << 19)
    // DF_GERMAN_SHOTGUN (1 << 20)
    set dmflags 0

// Weapons Block
    set dmflags 67108864 (Rocket)
    set dmflags 268435456 (Landmine)
    set dmflags 262144 (Leaning ON)
    set dmflags 134217728 (Shot)
    when I just entered the game, my server and I started to put command by command, I realize that if I block the rocket and the shotgun slot it works great ... but if I activate the leaning, the code is removed from the rocket and it appears to me that it can be re-selected from the weapons menu, why is this happening?

Need block the 2 rocket and only the RIFLE GRENADE LAUNCHER, and still on the LEANING (dmflags 262144)

Can help me?

ME FROM ARGENTINA, IF U WANT TALK ME IN SPANISH!

You cant block the rockets with a dmflag.

Theres ony 2 ways to remove the rockets, one is you have to remove the rocket launcher every time he spawns with him or more simple way is you remove the rockets the rocket launcher have so no one can shoot him.

Every individual dmflag value (number) that you want to use, needs to be added up.
    Now, I don't know if things were already added up in the numbers you used..

But try this value: 67371008‬ (= 67108864 (no rocket) + 262144 (leaning on))
    Remember to only use one value, you can't use more than one 'set dmflags ...', as it will only count the last one in the list.

So always add up the numbers of the functions you want to use/activate/deactivate.

Ahhhhh ! you have to add the numbers of each DMFLAGS and the final number is the one that must be placed ?, rightly it did not work, just take a DMFLAGS command, I put a 2 or 3 together and did not take them, I mean the value of Rocket, Shot and Lean and I place 1 single DMFLAGS command right?

So if you just have to add the values and place the final number, would it be like that? I add the 4 values because I want to block the Shot, Landmine, Rockey, place Leaning.

67108864 (Rocket)
    268435456 (Landmine)
    262144 (Leaning ON)
    134217728 (Shot)
    --------------------------

its ok? so put rcon dmflags 470024192?

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! WORKSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! THANKSS SHADOW IDOL!!!!!!.

Hear me!, now i need put only 1 NADE! and if is posible only 1 SMOKE or 0 SMOKE how can i do!!!?

I use this MOD zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzUser_-_z_CKR_11.pk3 but in GERMANY SNIPER have 2 grenades and all WEAPONS without guns loader, example: PISTOLS with 8/0, SMG 38/0 :/// what?

This MOD Works in BREAKTHROUGH?

http://www.mohaaaa.co.uk/AAAAMOHAA/c...weapon-limiter

Good to see you got it working!
    Also great to see that all those functions are working! I never tested them out, so was never sure if they actually all worked or not.

Also thank you for making other posts, for other questions . (Although I might not be able to help with all of them, but I'm sure others can!)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Good to see you got it working!
    Also great to see that all those functions are working! I never tested them out, so was never sure if they actually all worked or not.

Also thank you for making other posts, for other questions . (Although I might not be able to help with all of them, but I'm sure others can!)
    On the contrary, many thanks to you Idol!