Thread: A server stole my name

Default A server stole my name

Hello old friends
    please little help
    I am Old Fox founder TOP GUN EGYPT clan & server in SH
    and there is some one stole my server name and made a server in aa with the same name ( TOP GUN EGYPT ) and its in aa master list
    and his ip is 34.65.178.230:12203

so please block this ip from the master list
    regards Old Fox

You can also message gametracker and with a little bit of proof they will remove him to

Quote Originally Posted by Slimbips {sfx} View Post
    You can also message gametracker and with a little bit of proof they will remove him to
    Slimbips
    I didnt add my server in gametracker and i dont have acc there
    i dont know any one there
    I only know you guys and the server in the mohaa master list

so i need only to block this server from aa
    he stoled everything now Slimbips

@own3mall is that normal to take any old server name and make your own ?

and now he opened another server in SH with the same name like my server
    and his ip 34.90.135.212.12204
    Last edited by Old Fox; August 22nd, 2019 at 09:31 PM.

Purple Developer Purple Elephant1au's Avatar

I know its annoying, but there really isnt anything we can do.
    Removing someones server from the master list is not something we take lightly, and having the same name as another server does not warrant the removal.

Have you tried giving them the benefit of the doubt and maybe they actually just thought of the same name as you, as it is a very generic name for a server. Have you tried reaching out to the server owner and explaining that the name is already taken and ask them to change their server name.

Unless you can prove you have made a honest attempt at resolving this between you and the server owner, and it is proven that they are just using the same name for bad intentions, such as stealing your players, giving your server a bad reputation by allowing cheaters etc, or something else that is a personal attempt to cause disruption to your server, then there is not much we can do.

MOHAA ( and SH/BT ) is meant to be a fun community where people get together and shoot each other, we should not see this type of negativity.

Purple's Playground
    OBJ :
    103.29.85.127:12203
    xfire: purpleelephant1au
    email: purpleelephant1au@gmail.com
    skydrive: PurpleElephantSkydrive

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Elephant1au View Post
    I know its annoying, but there really isnt anything we can do.
    Removing someones server from the master list is not something we take lightly, and having the same name as another server does not warrant the removal.

Have you tried giving them the benefit of the doubt and maybe they actually just thought of the same name as you, as it is a very generic name for a server. Have you tried reaching out to the server owner and explaining that the name is already taken and ask them to change their server name.

Unless you can prove you have made a honest attempt at resolving this between you and the server owner, and it is proven that they are just using the same name for bad intentions, such as stealing your players, giving your server a bad reputation by allowing cheaters etc, or something else that is a personal attempt to cause disruption to your server, then there is not much we can do.

MOHAA ( and SH/BT ) is meant to be a fun community where people get together and shoot each other, we should not see this type of negativity.
    They use the same name for bad intentions like stealing all the players and giving my server a bad name by letting cheaters and when I spoke to the owner he said he will make the whole server list with the same name as my server

i think now the Situation now dont need more understand
    these ips should block
    34.90.135.212:12203