Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Annoying daily Doorblocker in server for months now

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    @Anspectrum... It can be done with a modified client binary; but then it could also be spoofed. And of course there is always the cat <--> mouse game with client stuff being bypassed/modified/tampered
    Yes James that is correct. But call me naive I still believe it would be like pumping new life into MOHAA. As for client side bypassing, I think it can be circumvented using hashing (I said it before as well in some post) at the time of making a connection to the server. Once POC is finalized all the fancy functions can be added like no need to have a separate AntiCheat. Start taking one step at a time and soon we will have one solid client / server binaries. After all that's how Reborn started

Quote Originally Posted by RyBack View Post
    I've made an "anti vpn/proxie nodejs script" for slimb, should keep off that annoying player for a long time, since 90% of vpns won't pass.
    Slim's tech guy should install it soon enough, then we're good to go.
    I would be very glad to run this jewel on my box, in order to ease our admins' job. Could that be conceivable?

Sure, just ask slim about it.

Today a guy came in the server named: Partycrasher.... no doubt that its him.... he got kicked after 15 seconds becease of rybacks script..... no partycrashing here anymore

Mind sharing the script? Or maybe it should be private so someone doesn't try to get around it.
    I'm just interested how you were able to use the API/s within MOHAA.

het got kicked more than 50 times yesterday, in the chatlogs u can see he was starting again.... he doesnt give up yet, but i dont think he will keep up... this script is really one of the best ever, finaly gone with those idiots

now instead of clientkick ad_ban and unbindall and some other features so it takes time for reconnecting

I think just modify this line:
    const message = Buffer.from(rconHeader + ' rcon ' + rconPassword + ' clientkickr ' + clientNum + ' ' + kickReason, 'ascii');

?fields=proxy
    just ask Awesome, RyBack : member of the year ! Thank you so much for putting all that together!

_ not sure yet precisely what npm does, but is it necessary to start it at run time? Unless npm start refers to the "start" key in the package
    _ in that case, how should the script be stopped as there is no stop key?
    Last edited by Ancient Order; July 11th, 2019 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Order View Post
    not sure yet precisely what npm does, but how should your request script be started and stopped?
    npm is the package manager for Nodejs.

Save both files as described, and run npm i and after that npm start​.