Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Annoying daily Doorblocker in server for months now

that will work but anti camp is sett on 25 seconds.... thats the limit, under 25 seconds u start to burn as soon u stand still....... but 25 seconds is to long for someone that camps in a doorway.... and even when he will burn he will just wait till hes dead to annoy people as thats his goal.

he was also telenading all the time but now i have the telenade fix from MOHAAGUIDE that works great, now hes only blocking doors all the time, and cant use anti-camp for there.... just doesnt work

The anti doorblock mod is enough for that but i think needs a fix for the time standing on the place of the door.

I like the idea of making your team players non solid, but I'm not sure if that would work or if it could cause glitching in game for the opponents??
    Or what if you made a script that allowed you to push objects using velocity. So if you walk against another person it would push them? That concept could get annoying though if your team mate pushes you around corners... so maybe you can do it only when they're in a door opening/door way.

Also you often open doorways and start to aim there from a corner... so thats also not an good idea

Über Prodigy & Developer Razo[R]apiD's Avatar

You can protect names of important players with passwords with Reborn. Also you could (or someone else) make a mod, that pushes your team member away when you bash him, so you could push away players that stand in passages such as doorways. If you want to be super precise, then you could allow this mechanic to work only in certain areas, and you would map those areas to places where such passages exist on given game map.

the push mod allready excist..... but than hes gonna push everyone around the corner when they are clipping etc :P, it will give him only more sticks to hit with.

People like that deserve a hardware ban. If we had a better system put in place to record hardware serial #'s and then use that to prevent the worst of the worst.
    I guess making team players non-solid in doorways could be possible, but I suck at scripting. lol.

I've made an "anti vpn/proxie nodejs script" for slimb, should keep off that annoying player for a long time, since 90% of vpns won't pass.
    Slim's tech guy should install it soon enough, then we're good to go.

Maybe we can implement something like that into Reborn? Would be nice to have. But how can you know for sure if an IP address is a VPN or not. And how often does that list get updated/changed; as well as how accurate is it?

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    People like that deserve a hardware ban. ............
    Actually its not that difficult (or that's what I think ). Release client side binary which should send these serials (CPU, MotherBoard etc) to Reborn server and bam, problem solved forever. But then its an olllllldddddd game and maybe not worth the time and effort to tweak binaries anymore.
    Or
    If there is a CVAR or a combination of CVARs which can return these values so admin can stufftext to get those values first and based on that ban.
    Last edited by anspectrum; July 7th, 2019 at 11:40 PM.