Thread: Livestream MOHAA in Streamlabs OBS problem (black screen in fullscreen mode)

Default Livestream MOHAA in Streamlabs OBS problem (black screen in fullscreen mode)

Hello Guys,

Im trying to livestream mohaa but if i do window capture, display capture or game capture, they only work when i play in windowd mode.... and u know how annoying it is when u click on the desktop...
    Last week i was doing smth else and suddenly all my games had black bars to the side.... but suddenly the stream worked normaly.

Suddenly the black bars stopped and my streams are back with the same problem...

Im running on an AMD graphic card.

Anyone has an answer to this problem?

Unfortuanly the window mode is the only way to put working with OBS.

To put the game working well, OBS needs to be fixed.

last week i changed something and i had black borders on every game... and obs worked with fullscreen mohaa.... i want that back!!... IT IS POSSIBLE!

i think it has something to do with scaling

Same thing happened to me with OBS, I ended using Action! to record videogames.
    Appelpitje also made a post (OBS + MOHAA) 5 years ago about the same problem, and it's still happening in newer OBS releases

I think I just found a way to fix the issue from MOHAA in a "hackish" way. I'll make a post about it. EDIT: The Post
    Seems like there is no way to fix it just editing the OBS settings

Quote Originally Posted by Zappa View Post
    I think I just found a way to fix the issue from MOHAA in a "hackish" way. I'll make a post about it. EDIT: The Post
    Seems like there is no way to fix it just editing the OBS settings
    I'm excited to see how do you fix it, btw after some research I found that Xsplit Broadcaster / Gamescaster and D3DGear are working good.