Thread: What file have that edit for Stalingrad Teleports?

Question What file have that edit for Stalingrad Teleports?

PPL, what file have that edit to put teleports in Stalingrad "mohdm6"?, pak6? pak7?, which file?

Use mod below, it will ad 4 teleports to stalingrad map. And don't edit original PAK files unless you know what are you doing, it's better for you to use custom ones.

http://www.mohaaaa.co.uk/AAAAMOHAA/c...porter-map-mod
    Github - Steam - .Crimewavez#5285

Quote Originally Posted by Criminal View Post
    Use mod below, it will ad 4 teleports to stalingrad map. And don't edit original PAK files unless you know what are you doing, it's better for you to use custom ones.

http://www.mohaaaa.co.uk/AAAAMOHAA/c...porter-map-mod
    Criminal, I learned to place teleporters, ok I'm going to use this mod that you passed me but take me out of this doubt, what is the pk3 to edit the official maps?

Listen to Criminal, it's really better not to edit the original pk3 files.
    Better to create a custom pk3 and make sure you place it UNDER the original pk3's.
    Add a couple of zzzzz in front of the filename so it shows at the bottom of the directory listing.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1138 View Post
    Listen to Criminal, it's really better not to edit the original pk3 files.
    Better to create a custom pk3 and make sure you place it UNDER the original pk3's.
    Add a couple of zzzzz in front of the filename so it shows at the bottom of the directory listing.
    If you are actively working on things, it is best NOT to create a custom pk3. Just create the unpacked directory structure and do it there. Once you're pretty set that all is working right, then you may want to pack it up as a pk3 and add the zzzz's in front.

IMHO - I keep everything (that I'm overwriting) extracted on the development environment. When it's moved to production, it's a pk3. If there are trivial changes *that are local to production* I just create a directory.

You have to keep straight in your head what the priority is... but I find the above best anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Todesengel View Post
    If you are actively working on things, it is best NOT to create a custom pk3. Just create the unpacked directory structure and do it there. Once you're pretty set that all is working right, then you may want to pack it up as a pk3 and add the zzzz's in front.

IMHO - I keep everything (that I'm overwriting) extracted on the development environment. When it's moved to production, it's a pk3. If there are trivial changes *that are local to production* I just create a directory.

You have to keep straight in your head what the priority is... but I find the above best anyways.
    OK Todesengel !