Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BttF Deloreon

You are correct, I forgot after to fix what I said about that.

Whoever I was getting collections of stuff at the time had a folder labeled Blender plugins.

The day after I posted that, I was trying to get them to work again and eventually opened up the plugins....

After reading some of what was in there, I discovered the plugins are in fact for QUARK - Quake Army Knife.

Which does a whole mess of stuff, including mapping & exporting/converting I guess for several different games I've not even begun to play with yet.

So wherever I got the plugins from, had been initially mislabeled.

ASUS P8B75-M * Quadcore 3.1GHz * 32GB ram * GT740 4GB video * Logitech USB Marble Mouse=Trackball * System - ArchLinux-EndeavourOS, KDE Plasma Desktop * Triple monitor

Ok, model helpers... I know very few use milkshape, however I have this narrowed down a bit more.
    The floating rear vents are the originals, and look like they shoud, the ones on the car are the ones I redrew and applied texture.

So why is the texture messed up on one set, and not the other...both are on sphere as far as I can tell....
    I've been fighting this for 2 days now.....omg, where's BobUK when I need him lol

ASUS P8B75-M * Quadcore 3.1GHz * 32GB ram * GT740 4GB video * Logitech USB Marble Mouse=Trackball * System - ArchLinux-EndeavourOS, KDE Plasma Desktop * Triple monitor

Quote Originally Posted by Major A View Post
    omg, where's BobUK when I need him lol

Is on my clan.

I will speak with him later about this to see if he can help you.