Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Missions Maps Teleporter?

Question Missions Maps Teleporter?

Hey guys!, exists teleporter for missions maps? (m2l1 m5l2 m6l3... etc?)

Look at mod database: http://www.mohaaaa.co.uk/AAAAMOHAA/c...a-mod-database

If there is none, then you would have to ask some guys here if they have too much time and if they would like to code some for you.
    Github - Steam - .Crimewavez#5285

Quote Originally Posted by Criminal View Post
    Look at mod database: http://www.mohaaaa.co.uk/AAAAMOHAA/c...a-mod-database

If there is none, then you would have to ask some guys here if they have too much time and if they would like to code some for you.
    Criminal, invite to my server, u can help me with this?, i not have idea for where start, 0 km :/

I don't help outside of x-null, it's suicide to do so, sorry. What you want to do is learning basic scripting, in two-three weeks you will be able to create simple mods, in moth or month and half you will be able to modify already existing teleport mod assuming that you will learn at least 30 minutes a day. So if you will learn 6 hours a day, like I sometimes do with cpp, then son, do I have good news for you?

You really want to learn that as a server owner, being dependent on developers mercy is bad.
    Github - Steam - .Crimewavez#5285

Quote Originally Posted by Criminal View Post
    I don't help outside of x-null, it's suicide to do so, sorry. What you want to do is learning basic scripting, in two-three weeks you will be able to create simple mods, in moth or month and half you will be able to modify already existing teleport mod assuming that you will learn at least 30 minutes a day. So if you will learn 6 hours a day, like I sometimes do with cpp, then son, do I have good news for you?

You really want to learn that as a server owner, being dependent on developers mercy is bad.
    Of course I want to learn, but who teaches me, I am very new, I only understand what I understand and nothing else, I am not a programmer and who is going to teach, wanting to teach me is a laboring job, but I want to learn well and through this forum it can not

So what do you know?

How to open a pk3 ?
    Where to find the level scripts ?
    How to open a level script ?
    What coding editor to use ?

If you are allowing players to teleport they will not activate certain triggers that need to be activated in the correct order or the mission/script will get stuck, so it isn't as easy as adding teleporters.

Reply without quoting my text, the answers will just do fine

Quote Originally Posted by chrissstrahl View Post
    So what do you know?

How to open a pk3 ?
    Where to find the level scripts ?
    How to open a level script ?
    What coding editor to use ?

If you are allowing players to teleport they will not activate certain triggers that need to be activated in the correct order or the mission/script will get stuck, so it isn't as easy as adding teleporters.

Reply without quoting my text, the answers will just do fine
    I know open the pk3 but not programmer, only the very basic :S can u help me with this? only put me the teleports in missions maps only this!

I believe it's for multiplayer, chrissstrahl. I assume majority of stuff, like mission specific triggers, are removed?

Once you have the pk3 open, copy a map scr out of it to your desktop. (ex: m2l2a)
    Go download notepad++ and when you have it just open notepad and through notepad open the m2l2a scr file.

The script for teleports will go into this scr

make this a .scr file and call it teleport1.scr and putt it in a folder called global
    Code:
    //  DESTROYED VILLAGE 

port1:
    local.fx = spawn script_model
    local.fx model "fx/corona_red.tik" 
    local.fx.origin = ( -1003 -985 90 )
    local.fx.scale = 1.5
    local.fx notsolid
    //local.fx hide

local.trig = spawn trigger_use origin local.fx.origin
    local.trig setsize ( -20 -20 -20 ) ( 20 20 20 )
    while(1)
    {
    local.trig waittill trigger
    local.player = parm.other
    local.player tele ( -1010 -965 328 )
    local.player thread push_player3
    local.fx hide
    wait 2
    local.fx show
    }
    wait 1
    end
    push_player3:
    local.trigger = spawn trigger_push origin ( -1010 -965 328 ) "target" "roof"
    spawn script_origin "targetname" "roof" origin ( -1010 -945 328 )
    local.trigger speed 250
    wait 1
    local.trigger remove
    end

//----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    execute it in the map.scr like this

level waittill prespawn
    exec teleports/teleport1.scr

only change the coords to your need

or test this on destroyed village map to see if it works... if it works change the coords to coords in your map
    Last edited by Slimbips {sfx}; March 29th, 2019 at 05:12 PM.