Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone can help me with my server?

Quote Originally Posted by RemoZz View Post
    First the Sniper only mod Criminal gave you is simple but it should work, just change it's name to zzzzzzzzzzUser-MorphinesSniperOnlyModv1.0.pk3 in case you had another mod for weapons that might conflict with this one.

And to change how many grenade or bullet in every weapon just open the weapon.TIK file and edit it, for an example lets say you want to change how many bullets and grenade in "Springfield '03 Sniper" in simple explanation first open this file (springfield.tik) using notepad or any other editor and scroll down to those lines:

//========================================//
    // AMMO //
    //========================================//

firetype bullet
    ammotype "rifle"
    meansofdeath bullet
    semiauto
    clipsize 5 // <-- After shooting ( 5 ) bullets it will reload
    ammorequired 1
    bulletlarge 1

sp startammo 5 // <-- After shooting ( 5 ) bullets it will reload
    dm startammo 50 // <-- Set the maximum bullets this gun have
    sprealism startammo 5 // <-- After shooting ( 5 ) bullets it will reload
    dmrealism startammo 50 // <-- Set the maximum bullets this gun have

// Additional DM Loadout
    dm additionalstartammo "grenade" 1 // <-- Set how many Grenade the holder should have
    // dm additionalstartammo "smokegrenade" 1 // <-- Set how many Smoke Grenade the holder should have

// Additional DM Realism Loadout
    dmrealism additionalstartammo "grenade" 1 // <-- Set how many Grenade the holder should have
    // dmrealism additionalstartammo "smokegrenade" 1 // <-- Set how many Smoke Grenade the holder should have

It's that simple really.
    OK Remo, and the other weapons can delete of the pk3? or change the numbers of ammo to 0 in all? who its most fast?

You can either leave them empty, ie. delete their whole content or do as you said with changing ammo count to 0.
    Github - Steam - .Crimewavez#5285

Cant doing :/ not work :/

Quote Originally Posted by verruguitens View Post
    OK Remo, and the other weapons can delete of the pk3? or change the numbers of ammo to 0 in all? who its most fast?
    Just use the Sniper only mode Criminal gave you and don't delete anything only add two more files in weapons folder (kar98sniper.tik/springfield.tik) in case you don't know where they are you can find them in [Models/Weapons/*******.TIK] and edit them the same way i told you.

Quote Originally Posted by RemoZz View Post
    Just use the Sniper only mode Criminal gave you and don't delete anything only add two more files in weapons folder (kar98sniper.tik/springfield.tik) in case you don't know where they are you can find them in [Models/Weapons/*******.TIK] and edit them the same way i told you.
    but because I have to add those 2 files if they are already inside the pk3 of Only Sniper of Criminal I think

Why to add anything to mod I posted? It's already there and it works. What you posted is not generic .tik file BTW, original Multiplayer(DM) attributes in weapons .tik file(in this case springfield.tik) looks like that:

// DM Attributes
    dmstartammo 50
    dmammorequired 1
    // dmfiredelay 1.25
    dmfiredelay 2.0 // this is the firedelay that is actually incured due to the animations

dmbulletrange 4000
    dmbulletspread 59 59 140 140
    dmzoomspreadmult 0.055
    // dmbulletdamage 100
    dmbulletdamage 106

// dmmovementspeed 0.77
    dmmovementspeed 0.8

dmcrosshair 1

Ver, delete all mods in your folder and start from beginning please by adding mods one by one. You can also tell what other mods you have installed in server. Also in case you don't know this, you have to restart your server in order to make changes/added mods work, or stop it, add mods, and start it again.
    Last edited by Criminal; March 21st, 2019 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Criminal View Post
    Why to add anything to mod I posted? It's already there and it works. What you posted is not generic .tik file BTW, original Multiplayer(DM) attributes in weapons .tik file(in this case springfield.tik) looks like that:

// DM Attributes
    dmstartammo 50
    dmammorequired 1
    // dmfiredelay 1.25
    dmfiredelay 2.0 // this is the firedelay that is actually incured due to the animations

dmbulletrange 4000
    dmbulletspread 59 59 140 140
    dmzoomspreadmult 0.055
    // dmbulletdamage 100
    dmbulletdamage 106

// dmmovementspeed 0.77
    dmmovementspeed 0.8

dmcrosshair 1

Ver, delete all mods in your folder and start from beginning please by adding mods one by one. You can also tell what other mods you have installed in server. Also in case you don't know this, you have to restart your server in order to make changes/added mods work, or stop it, add mods, and start it again.
    wait!, only works in official maps¿?, the only mods are upload are: missions sp maps (m1l2, m6l3...etc) and one nade mod, no more :/, u can edit the mod and configurates only sniper + 1 grenade? pls and send me the link for download?, or! in the missions SP maps enter the Pk3 and configurates only sniper + 1 grenade, can?

Why to add anything to mod I posted? It's already there and it works
    Because it is missing those two files, plus pistols won't work with this mod.

What you posted is not generic .tik file BTW
    I apologize i assumed he was talking about spearhead, i didn't notice this post was in MoH:AA forums.

Quote Originally Posted by verruguitens View Post
    but because I have to add those 2 files if they are already inside the pk3 of Only Sniper of Criminal I think
    Since you can't make this mod work then try this one, i made this one for you it should give sniper(Springfield '03 Sniper) in all weapons plus pistol(Hi-Standard Silenced) and 1 grenade.http://transfernow.net/127949k6td7i

If there are all files expect snipers, then only snipers don't get overwritten with empty files, right? So in the end only snipers have any usability in game.

I can!!!!

// Primary fire type info
    firetype bullet
    ammotype "mg"
    meansofdeath bullet
    bulletcount 1
    clipsize 0 (put this in 0)
    startammo 0 (put this in 0)
    ammorequired 1
    firedelay 0.12

Works!! i choise the other weapons and have 0/0 bullet but I can still choose that weapon, there is no way you can not choose the rest of the weapons, or when you click on the other weapons. I put the sniper in your hands, is there a way to do this?