Thread: Taking item Binoculars away from player

Default Taking item Binoculars away from player

Hello everyone,

Currently experiencing a lag issue on our server. Its only TDM server. Several other mohaa servers are running on same machine without issues. The machine seems to be running very healthy hardware wise and internet wise. Looking in the log file I see a lot of Taking item Binoculars away from player. Could this be causing the lag spikes in game play ? If so where should I look or how is it fixed ? Thanks in advance for your replies.

That dont cause lag.

Look for the CPU usage if using around 80, 90% that can cause lagspike.

And on that case restart the server to see if he drops to the normal usage.

CPU never goes above 30% This is a quad core xeon e3-1270 machine. So plenty of power

This not the problem of the power of the CPU because theres some reports people sayng when they get players on the server the CPU usage rise to 90% but on your case is not happening.
    The server is running realy stock? If is i dont know what can help mutch to fix this.
    Can you post the server log so we can analyze the problem? If theres something about the rcon and login remove from the log please.

Looking more at the log (keep in mind log is in developer 3 mode. Seeing a lot of SV packet IP.IP.IP.IP:7130 : getstatus (substituted real shown IP numbers for IP) from different IP's I would rather not post full log for privacy reasons. Also seeing a lot of client text ignored for playername Also no the server is not stock. Though these lag spikes did start about a month again and settings have not been touched in the mean time.

That being said. thank you for your responses and any future responses from you or anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by firestorm View Post
    Also seeing a lot of client text ignored for playername
    Thinking back on this I believe this is the antiflood kicking in here so i Guess we can ignore that.

You can delete from log everything that touches your privacy and leave only important messages, I know that developers look like witches, especially in the morning without coffee fix applied, but we can't always guess problem from descriptions and glass ball.
    Github - Steam - .Crimewavez#5285

Post the current mods, and we really can't help without a logfile.
    Is the lag there for everyone or is it just you?