Thread: Add my server in the master list

Default Add my server in the master list

Hello, it's not my first time here but i can't remember my old (very old) account

Anyway i can't find my server in the master list, i am using the latest version from [mymohaa.tk]
    so i thought to add my server to [mohaaservers.tk] and i did even though it was already working before in the master list Server IP:- 95.179.211.233

Check if you have the port of masterserver open on the dedi.

The port to be open needs to be server port + 97.

Ex:
    server port: 12203

12203 + 97 = 12300

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleKill View Post
    Check if you have the port of masterserver open on the dedi.

The port to be open needs to be server port + 97.

Ex:
    server port: 12203

12203 + 97 = 12300
    hey Doublekill, Yes it's opened and it was already working in the master list before but suddenly it doesn't show in the master list anymore

Your server was blacklisted because the number of players displayed by your server didn't match the real number of players in game. It showed 8 more players than there were in-game, and also, there were 4 idle players specing 24/7 on your server.
    The use fake players to attract real players and/or to boost your server rank is forbidden.

Quote Originally Posted by Ley0k View Post
    Your server was blacklisted because the number of players displayed by your server didn't match the real number of players in game. It showed 8 more players than there were in-game, and also, there were 4 idle players specing 24/7 on your server.
    The use fake players to attract real players and/or to boost your server rank is forbidden.
    Hey Ley0k, I'm not using any fake players and i don't have 4 players for spacing 24/7 i have over 30 member in my clan they all play and some times they rest in spectator i don't see why not everyone do so, but about the fake players those are not in purpose and i keep kicking them out all the time, i had a problem in my server many people couldn't connect to the server for time out issue so i thought about expanding the time out and it solved the problem but some times people who lost connection stay idle in the server without time out and i had to kick them myself because they cuz my server to crash it was supposed to be a temporary solution

Server is back online, Thank you for your understanding.
    I returned the timeout to normal. It won't happen again and i will find another way to fix my problem.

You can create a script to kick the players have timeout on spec or you can change the server timeout cvar to kick them in some time:

Code:
    g_inactivespectate 30

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleKill View Post
    You can create a script to kick the players have timeout on spec or you can change the server timeout cvar to kick them in some time:

Code:
    g_inactivespectate 30
    I changed the timeout cvar and problem solved, Thank you for your concern.
    Even if you do to reach the 650 posts xD Congrat