Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Server Problem

Default Server Problem

Hello Fans
    I need small Help please in my mod server and about 3 years cant solve it
    My server running well but every 2 or 3 days suddenly stop i dont know why
    and i have already auto restart to start the server again but now i want to know why the server shutdown alone ?
    even in my qconsole its didnt type the reason to know what the problem and why its shutdown

my qconsole running like this:

//************************************************************************************//
    =[|T-G|]=(( Old Fox ))|Ldr has entered the battle
    Cvar_Set2: FST_CVARS FST_ClanTag:;FST_ClanSide:;FST_ClanSwap:;FST_Clientban:;FST_Clientbanday:;FST_forcemodel:2;FST_LameName:;FST_nocinematic:0;FST_TeamBalance:0;FST_TeamBalanceDiff:2;FST_weapLimit:;FST_weapRifle:;FST_weapSniper:;FST_weapSMG:;FST_weapMG:;FST_weapSmoke:;FST_weapSpecial:;FST_weapPistol:;FST_weapNade:;FST_weapRocket:;FST_Spec1st:0;FST_SpecMode:0;FST_SpecWarn:4;FST_DetectGFXCVARS:1;FST_AdvSS:0
    Cvar_Set2: sv_time 48.600
    clientCommand: =[|T-G|]=(( Old Fox ))|Ldr : 2 : userinfo "\name\=[|T-G|]=(( Old Fox ))|Ldr\rate\30000\dm_playermodel\allied_british_tank_corporal\dm_playergermanmodel\german_worker\password\TopGun\snaps\19"
    client text ignored for =[|T-G|]=(( Old Fox ))|Ldr
    clientCommand: =[|T-G|]=(( Old Fox ))|Ldr : 3 : userinfo "\name\=[|T-G|]=(( Old Fox ))|Ldr\rate\30000\dm_playermodel\allied_british_tank_corporal\dm_playergermanmodel\german_worker\password\TopGun\snaps\20\FST_dmTeam\spectator"
    client text ignored for =[|T-G|]=(( Old Fox ))|Ldr
    huddraw_rect 231 local.draw_x 200 5 -16 100 16 (custom/mapinfo/mapinfo.scr, 93)
    ^

^~^~^ Script Error: Wrong number of arguments for huddraw_rect.

ERROR: Entity::LoopSound: elevator_run needs an alias in ubersound.scr or uberdialog.scr - Please fix.
    ERROR: Entity::LoopSound: elevator_run needs an alias in ubersound.scr or uberdialog.scr - Please fix.
    clientCommand: =[|T-G|]=(( Old Fox ))|Ldr : 4 : join_team allies
    clientCommand: =[|T-G|]=(( Old Fox ))|Ldr : 5 : join_team allies
    clientCommand: =[|T-G|]=(( Old Fox ))|Ldr : 6 : score
    SV packet 192.168.1.2:12204 : rcon
    Rcon from 192.168.1.2:12204:
    switch
    Cvar_Set2: g_teamswitchdelay 0
    Cvar_Set2: g_teamswitchdelay 120
    Cvar_Set2: switch
    $pelvis_bomb[$pelvis_bomb.size].angles = ( 0 90 90 ) (htr/player_scan.scr, 17)
    $pelvis_bomb^

^~^~^ Script Error: array index 0 out of range

$pelvis_bomb[$pelvis_bomb.size].angles = ( 0 90 90 ) (htr/player_scan.scr, 17)
    $pelvis_bomb[$pelvis_bomb.size]^

^~^~^ Script Error: Cannot cast 'NIL' to listener

clientCommand: =[|T-G|]=(( Old Fox ))|Ldr : 7 : userinfo "\name\=[|T-G|]=(( Old Fox ))|Ldr\rate\30000\dm_playermodel\allied_british_tank_corporal\dm_playergermanmodel\german_worker\password\TopGun\snaps\20\FST_dmTeam\axis"

//************************************************************************************//

no reason why suddenly shutdown
    Last edited by Old Fox; March 25th, 2019 at 10:18 PM.

Your server problably need a usual restart every day because of the time wrapping bug.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleKill View Post
    Your server problably need a usual restart every day because of the time wrapping bug.
    So can i fix this ?
    I dont want to take a look every day in the vps
    I need it to running always without problems and without restart or shutdown

Is like i told you, to fix this you need to restart the server every day

Is like i told you, to fix this you need to restart the server every day
    Thats mean all servers restart everyday ?

do you mean time warping bug?
    and what exactly does that mean?

i never had random crashes in my server without a clear reason printed in the log file, even after a week without restarting the server

@Old Fox, before anything, you should start by fixing all the script errors you have in your log,
    after doing that if you still have crashes post the log again, because that log you posted is showing only errors, nothing related to a crash

Ok zappa what ^~^~^ Script Error: invalid waittill spawn for 'Level' mean ? where is the problem and ill fix it

Quote Originally Posted by Old Fox View Post
    Ok zappa what ^~^~^ Script Error: invalid waittill spawn for 'Level' mean ? where is the problem and ill fix it
    it means you have another "level waittill spawn" somewhere in your mods, so it's being executed two times, from DMprecache and a mod, and it returns that error

So i must remove the "level waitill rspawn" command from my scripts in the mod and leave this command in the Dm_precach only ?

Quote Originally Posted by Old Fox View Post
    So i must remove the "level waitill rspawn" command from my scripts in the mod and leave this command in the Dm_precach only ?
    it depends on the mod, some need it, some don't

to make it simple:
    if the mod is executed from DMprecache before "level waitill spawn", don't need to remove it
    if the mod is executed from DMprecache after "level waitill spawn", remove it
    Last edited by Zappa; February 25th, 2019 at 12:02 PM.