Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rain/Snow

I'm sure we can do better .

I don't know about that seems like I broke it
    It falls all over the map now like it should except over one building in my map where it falls heavily.

snowfall.jpg

Density might still be too high. Try level.rain_density = ".3" with level.rain_min_dist = "1000"

And to answer The Shadow's question about snow falling through buildings, the slant property will actually make the snow leave its func_rain brush. So they need to be moved further away from buildings until you get the right results.
    Last edited by 1337Smithy; February 21st, 2019 at 01:35 AM.

Messed with them two settings and it does change things but still remains heavy over the one building and now its snowing in side again
    Its odd because didn't mess with the slant or anything other than them two settings you were talking about.

Edit: I'll see if I can get The Shadow to recompile the map and do the scr/pk3 to see if its not something wrong on my end.
    Last edited by <T|F|B>The Beaver; February 21st, 2019 at 09:55 PM. Reason: what I didnt do that..

I can always take a look at it if you want . Just let me know if it's still a problem after The Shadow recompiles.

I would appreciate it, I think the shadow broke the pk3 little more since he got hold of it. Used to have a radio sound on there now its gone too. lol
    Last edited by <T|F|B>The Beaver; February 22nd, 2019 at 05:58 PM.