Hi all - just wanted to thank every one in taking over AAAA Own3mall has done fantastic job of getting old dog running better website side and DB as a result the hosting side also a lot faster and stable from hacks !!!

At present with our hardware host agreeing to down scale hosting costs without a reduction in spec I feel we can keep the UK hardware running......

As a result we have massive spare capacity now the website has transfered to Own3mall and he fixed all the stability issues I could not brillant job !!!!

So I now need to off load the AAAA server hosting........ I would like it to remain on the existing server short term and try and generate the income to keep it going..... but I need someone to take that over.......

At present we are up to date on payments and already have next months payments

What I need to highlight is we have spare capacity so any one requires a test or dev game server we can do - events servers or any mohaa related servers just ask for small donations !!!

The current hardware now only runs TS3 and the game servers..........

Just ask someone to take over TCADMIN to build the TCADMIN servers which takes 5 mins and to manage it also backups......

We have a full legit TCADMIN license and also a full legit TS3 Licence - its limited to capacity but loads of free bandwidth on TS3 and TCADMIN

Its a windows 2008 server build and TBH I got no time to migrate it all but if someone wants to take it in and migrate the os to linux on the hardware my host willl help but I would advise running as is and migrating.......