Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help! MOHAA Ironsight project.

Marcomix i have remember now in a mission you have attach a gasmask overlay to your face, so you could do the same thing for the weapons.
    But you need to change the state file for this to work

though that overlay stays constantly on-screen....I dunno if there is a way to make it toggleable...not to mention, it has to be different for each weapon the player is holding....

Yes you can because his made on the huddraw so you can disable when you whant.

....and how can I assign each overlay to each weapon?

First i need to know how you whant to use the overlay is with the secondary attack or with another key?

My first idea is to make it appear when the player press the secondary attack key...but I think it can get in the way of the melee attacks in BT and SH...
    So, any bindable key should be fine.

Well...I mean, as long as it's bindable to the right mouse button XD
    Last edited by Marcomix; January 14th, 2019 at 03:52 AM.

I have test to see if we catch another key and we cant detect unfortuanly...

The only way is the secondary attack and like you mention the bash from SH and BT we get in the way but we can disable the bash in some maps if we whant

EDIT: I have find another way to use the overlay with another key, we need to use a alias on the config and we put the alias binded to a key so we can execute the command we whant to turn on/off the overlay.
    Last edited by DoubleKill; January 14th, 2019 at 07:14 AM. Reason: new info

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleKill View Post
    I have test to see if we catch another key and we cant detect unfortuanly...

The only way is the secondary attack and like you mention the bash from SH and BT we get in the way but we can disable the bash in some maps if we whant

EDIT: I have find another way to use the overlay with another key, we need to use a alias on the config and we put the alias binded to a key so we can execute the command we whant to turn on/off the overlay.
    Nice! I mean....I'm not a proper scripter myself and I don't really understand how to make the game to use the proper overlay to each weapon...
    I nontheless have faith on the project and I'd like your help to make it work!
    (BTW, if you want, you can add me on discord...we can communicate more efficiently there. You can find me as MarcusG#2431)

Quote Originally Posted by Marcomix View Post
    (BTW, if you want, you can add me on discord...we can communicate more efficiently there. You can find me as MarcusG#2431)
    Mohaa Discord is great, I hang out there too. But for technical questions and discussions that are more than just a quick question and quick answer, best to do it here. That way answers are searchable and are saved. On discord, discussion is not saved really and others do not benefit as much.... IMHO

Ofc, the mod will be published once it's done.
    I suppose mohaa discord is multi-player oriented...
    I don't care at all about multiplayer, so I don't think I'll be useful there...