Thread: Spec Player Revisited

Default Spec Player Revisited

Hoi guys,

I told about two months ago that I will try to do for beroo version of Spec Player Mod of Elgan which will use glue function for player, and as I said I did. Although my programming skills are on skid level I decided to share it more widely, version I will post can be considered as beta.

Here I wanted to give a shoutout to Elgan which is original idea giver and maker of Spec Player and to DoubleKill which was so nice to not be irritated with my guestions. :P

> To use Spec Player Remastered admin have to firstly login with ad_login command with rights sufficient to execute ad_rcon command.
    > To choose which player to spectate you have to type in console: ad_rcon spectating <id_num>
    > Command is meant to be executed by admin when he is in team and when he is alive, script, I have hope, won't allow to do otherwise.
    > To end spectating hold 'use' button or join spectator, that will end working of script for current "suspect".

And mostly important, give me all bugs and ideas for improving, was fun to do.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Github - Steam - .Crimewavez#5285

so in this version you will hear the same as the player who is being spectated, right?

and what happen if you use it with sv_antiwh on, will you get the ghost player glitch?

so in this version you will hear the same as the player who is being spectated, right?
    Yes. Although I have impression that sound is 1% a little louder on the left earphone.

and what happen if you use it with sv_antiwh on, will you get the ghost player glitch?
    I have no idea what's that bug, but my local server for testing mods uses sv_antiwh and nothing weird happened.
    Last edited by Criminal; January 2nd, 2019 at 02:59 PM.
    Github - Steam - .Crimewavez#5285