Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rabbit mod combined with airborne mod problem.

Default Rabbit mod combined with airborne mod problem.

Hey guys,

I wanted to create a new server and test some stuff.
    Now i want to combine rabbit mod https://www.x-null.net/forums/thread...-Version-6-1-1
    and airborne mod http://www.mohaaaa.co.uk/AAAAMOHAA/c...irborne-mod-v1

everything works but the color that the rabbit gets (standard green) is lost so u cant see who the rabbit is.
    anyone knows how to fix that?.

greets Slim

Have you set this properly?

Code:
    set rBrightness 120

yeah it works fine untill i putt in the airborne mod, something on that mod is breakign it as there are like 3000 scr files init :P, but cant find out wich one it does

Theres no script to remove that light.

If you running the spawnprotection that can remove the light.

thats not the case, if i putt the airborne mod out.... the ligt works... so it has something to do with the airborne mod

are you using the whole airborne mod with the objectives and stuff? or just the server planes mod?

i just placed the airborne mod in main and start dm/mohdm6, thats all i did

Theres some triggers glue the player so maybe is that removing the light.

The only way to fix this is on the rabit mod he have to keep refreshing the light of the rabit for some time.

hmm oke, i think i need to call ownemall, who has his phonenumber?> :P

Quote Originally Posted by Slimbips {sfx} View Post
    hmm oke, i think i need to call ownemall, who has his phonenumber?> :P
    So you'll have to dig into the Airborne mod and try different things.

You'll want to try removing all:

Code:
    local.player lightOff
    Lines first from global/obj_one.scr

See if that fixes it.

If not, keep digging and trying different changes. You're going to have to find the needle in the haystack.

If you see any lines like this:

Code:
    local.player light 1.0 1.0 1.0 0
    That could also be interfering with the rabbit script light functionality. The fourth parameter of light is the brightness, so if it's set to 0, that essentially does the same thing as lightOff. When you do figure it out, let us know in this thread what did it so it can help someone else in the future in case they try to combine both of these mods again.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.