Thread: FReeZe TAg Custom Location

Default FReeZe TAg Custom Location

hello , May ik how locations are posted to the custom maaps , i tried read a stock map location helper but it doesnt seem to help with this issue , and is the solution to this related to whereami cvar that gives xyz coordinates?! ty In Adv.

You have to give us, or at least me, wider description of what do you mean by "how locations are posted to custom maps". Do you mean HUD showing where frozen bodies of players are? Or HUD like in FT location helper, which shows in which location you are already moving?

yes i do mean that hud that shows abbreviation of locations in the map , if i could get a sample of a famous map then i apply it on some other custom maps ?

Quote Originally Posted by demonkirolos View Post
    yes i do mean that hud that shows abbreviation of locations in the map , if i could get a sample of a famous map then i apply it on some other custom maps ?
    You need first to create the locations for that map if you whant to show them.

Without them he will not show.

Theres a mod to create the locations on AAAA website but i couldnt access the mod because theres a problem with the website.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleKill View Post
    To create the locations it will take alot of time because you have to create every sector one by one like you are creating a map.

You can use this tool:

http://www.mohaaaa.co.uk/AAAAMOHAA/c...ations-creator

Correct me if i'm wrong Double Kill is this the mod or not
    Greetings :-{[T_P]}- BeroO -{[CF]}-
    the-pharaohs.enjin.com