Hello everyone! I'm new to the forums, so I do apologize in advance if I sound like I'm talking nonsense or anything of the sort.

I recently dug up my old copies of Medal of Honor: Allied Assault, and the Spearhead and Breakthrough expansion packs. I've been versing my dad on a LAN server in Breakthrough for the past few days. But just this afternoon, I wanted to experiment with something that I don't know if anyone else has messed with yet: Loading and playing the original missions from the classic Allied Assault on Breakthrough!

Now, I know that the map names from the classic Allied Assault (i.e. m1l1, m2l2c, m6l2a, etc.), with the .bsp extension showing at the end, are loaded in the "maplist" command in Breakthrough already. But my issue is this: When I click on one of the original AA map codes (for example, I'm using m6l1c.bsp as the map I was trying to load), it will write it to the config, but won't actually load the map.

I've been doing some tests to see what could be causing the maps not to load. I've noticed that they were missing from Breakthrough's loadout.scr file. I added those to that file, and added all the GUI images and resources from the classic Allied Assault's Pak0 through Pak6 .pk3 files to the ones for Breakthrough. Unfortunately, that still won't load the original AA maps.

Has anyone else tried messing around with this? If so, is there a possible method to initially load the classic Allied Assault missions on Breakthrough (or Spearhead for that matter), and play them from there? I ask because I wanted to play those missions with weapons like the DeLisle and Enfield L42A1 sniper, but Breakthrough's weapon animations are not compatible with the original Allied Assault, from what I know.

Please leave a reply if any suggestions, on how I can get this working, come up!