Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: AAAA website

Quote Originally Posted by dax View Post
    none of the buttons work...under other.....only tcadmin does not give a "page not found errror"...something wrong somewhere !!
    Are we talking about the forum? Yeah, some of the links there will need to be changed for the new link structure used by nginx. X-null made that conversion about a year ago as well. Different peramlinks structure required for nginx.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

yes forum ...most of us link direct to forum ,rather than the home page then forum ...
    =COH=Ubersoldier/Dax
    mess with the best ,die like the rest !!!

yes forum ...most of us link direct to forum ,rather than the home page then forum ...
    Updated the links.

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

thanks Own3mall....working fine now...
    =COH=Ubersoldier/Dax

Who's working on the node.js replacement? What do you need to get that going? A database dump and backup of the files? Drupal 6 and the modules in use use too many resources. I've optimized it all that I can, but I do not like how much CPU this site uses from its inefficiencies, so I'd like to help get that going as well. Just let me know what you need from me. May not be the easiest thing to replace either... hence why I honestly think we should replace this whole thing with something better or move it to nexus mods.

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

Own3mall - that's Ryback (backend) and AppelPitje (frontend) and hosted at my place. Things are running over time estimates a bit due to Rybacks school and Appel's work. But it's pretty close to 'ready to take a sneak peak and make suggestions'. I sent an email to Shadow a while back asking him to give us some ideas and feedback - anything missing in the current code that he feels would be a big benefit or timesaver. Haven't heard back yet, but it's important to get him involved as well as feedback and suggestions from the rest of the community.

Once they say it's ready for a pre-finish status peek, I'm sure one of them or I will post about it. I'm a sysadmin, not a web programmer, so I can't speak to the code and tools other than it's node.js and mysql. Web programming is greek to me but I'm adept with mysql :> We were already given a db dump and all the files, so I am hoping that shadow is keeping track of what has been uploaded to the db since you started fixing it up. If not, shouldn't be hard to track down. They have reworked the db substantially, but the organization of the file repository is identical. It makes me cringe given my OCD, but I've been able to force myself to leave the files structure as it was until such time as it's all done and rocking. Then out of need to preserve my sanity I'll go in and re-organize that from the ground up to be more logical.

Hopefully, news will be forthcoming

Tode

Just wanted to put this possible replacement out there:

https://www.x-null.net/forums/thread...se-Game-Mod-DB

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

@own3mall...
    gd have updated the clanpay link ,,,can you update it ????
    new hash/link :https://billing.gamingdeluxe.co.uk/i...d=jKl1wVvpwYLJ
    thank you !!!
    =COH=Ubersoldier/Dax

@own3mall...
    gd have updated the clanpay link ,,,can you update it ????
    new hash/link :https://billing.gamingdeluxe.co.uk/i...d=jKl1wVvpwYLJ
    thank you !!!
    Done.

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

thank you !!!!
    =COH=Ubersoldier/Dax