Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: AAAA website

checked with hsb ...not him !!
    edit : just checked who is ....its my ip ...!!! how !!!!
    Last edited by dax; January 21st, 2019 at 03:34 AM.
    =COH=Ubersoldier/Dax
    mess with the best ,die like the rest !!!

Dave you have to be carefull with your pc to dont get a virus/keylogger or they will be able to access the dedi...

virus scanned and malware scanned ....none detected !!
    =COH=Ubersoldier/Dax

So what actualy happened when you were logged in that indicates that someone phishy was on the server?

onscreen keyboard activated ,several folders open /accessed ...
    =COH=Ubersoldier/Dax

I was the last one to touch it dax. I used it to transfer the files and database backup to the new server. No need to worry. It's all good. I use the on-screen keyboard because evidently GB keyboards aren't the same as US keyboards... so your double quotes are in the wrong spot. It's terribly confusing. LOL

Anyways, I also updated the AAAA site on the new server with a modified theme / design to maybe help with the way it looks. Check it out and let me know what you guys think.

Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

hi own ...ok thanks ,thats a relief !!!
    just perturbed at the user 32 logon with my ip in the event logs !!!
    maybe nothing ....
    Dave.
    =COH=Ubersoldier/Dax

Hi all ok so getting loads of messages and PM's...............which is really good but seems no one really knows whats happening.........

We need to work out ownership and schedule plan for the following - my thoughts for input

My understanding is that Own3mall has a test copy of the AAAA Database and AAAA Vbull forum and got it on test server for testing which is fantastic cheers dude

Every one is asking me for the domain name.....
    So the domain currently points to the dedi for the website - for me this needs to point to Own3mall website solution which he has done a fantastic job for recover of the legacy AAAA database and Vbul forum......
    For others that are working on new solution really fantastic!! but ownership needs to be under X-null and what ever solution is put in place needs to be under X-null team management where you all agree hahahha

MOHAA Hosting is an issue - feed back so far is that AAAA hosting moving to none UK for many is an issue due to the fact the UK Broadband is crap and those not on high speed fiber and stuck on copper cant play without lag on none UK based servers........
    But we also have many EU players so many options - I suggest if Own3mall could provide a test hosting server and cost examples for AAAA clans to migrate to his hosting I think many will be impressed and will move - for those based in uk I would say from the down scaling of moving the website off AAAA and reducing the spec of the hardware the remaining clans can decide if they want to stay on AAAA hosting or move to other.

We would have the best of both EU and international servers where clans clan play worldwide and pick there best conection

With reference to teamspeak if we end up with enough budget to downscale UK AAAA game server hosting to £50 after migration then the AAAA hosting could remain with Teamspeak and TCADMIN and I would resolve with hardware supplier to get costs down to match requirements........

These are just thoughts and input thanks all for your support !

Many thanks to X-null and all its members supporting all this - and to Ubersoldier for keeping it all going in my absence and Shadow for all his inputs to the DB !! and many others the hosting clans and all members !!

Thanks for your feedback heatsink!

Quote Originally Posted by heatsinkbod View Post
    feed back so far is that AAAA hosting moving to none UK for many is an issue
    I can't be of much help there unfortunately. I don't have any servers in the UK at the moment.

But we also have many EU players so many options - I suggest if Own3mall could provide a test hosting server and cost examples for AAAA clans to migrate to his hosting I think many will be impressed and will move - for those based in uk I would say from the down scaling of moving the website off AAAA and reducing the spec of the hardware the remaining clans can decide if they want to stay on AAAA hosting or move to other.
    Sofia Bulgaria test server IP is 82.118.234.35:12203

You could continue to run servers from your dedicated UK server - the difference being the site would no longer be hosted on your hardware / taxing your resources. We could even use a subdomain off of mohaaaa.co.uk to point to that server. We can talk more about that via PMs if you're interested.

My understanding is that Own3mall has a test copy of the AAAA Database and AAAA Vbull forum and got it on test server for testing which is fantastic cheers dude
    I only migrated the old AAAA forums, the maps, and the mod database site. The new AAAA forums running on vbulletin can probably be shut down. The AAAA database site is now pointing to X-null for forums. Let me know your thoughts on this.

Every one is asking me for the domain name.....
    So the domain currently points to the dedi for the website - for me this needs to point to Own3mall website solution which he has done a fantastic job for recover of the legacy AAAA database and Vbul forum......
    For others that are working on new solution really fantastic!! but ownership needs to be under X-null and what ever solution is put in place needs to be under X-null team management where you all agree hahahha
    I think we should do this as soon as possible so that everyone is using the migrated site. You can still own the domain name if you want. We just need to update the name servers to point to the following:

rockstar.webehostin.com
    rockstar1.webehostin.com

There will be some downtime (at some point) as I expand the server's storage since we'll need a lot moving forward.

With reference to teamspeak if we end up with enough budget to downscale UK AAAA game server hosting to £50 after migration then the AAAA hosting could remain with Teamspeak and TCADMIN and I would resolve with hardware supplier to get costs down to match requirements........
    I'm not sure how you're running your TS3 setup, but if it's just one giant TS server with different channels, I can create channels in my personal TS to accommodate your setup.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Quote Originally Posted by own3mall View Post
    Thanks for your feedback heatsink!

I can't be of much help there unfortunately. I don't have any servers in the UK at the moment.

Ok so think best option for now is as you said once we have shut down Xamp I will get a deal with host to down grade dedi for hosting and Teamspeak.

Sofia Bulgaria test server IP is 82.118.234.35:12203

You could continue to run servers from your dedicated UK server - the difference being the site would no longer be hosted on your hardware / taxing your resources. We could even use a subdomain off of mohaaaa.co.uk to point to that server. We can talk more about that via PMs if you're interested.

I only migrated the old AAAA forums, the maps, and the mod database site. The new AAAA forums running on vbulletin can probably be shut down. The AAAA database site is now pointing to X-null for forums. Let me know your thoughts on this.

Would you mind copying over the Vbull forum as well its not big agree not much traffic on their but will continue to use that for the hosting side for now if thats ok ?

I think we should do this as soon as possible so that everyone is using the migrated site. You can still own the domain name if you want. We just need to update the name servers to point to the following:

rockstar.webehostin.com
    rockstar1.webehostin.com

There will be some downtime (at some point) as I expand the server's storage since we'll need a lot moving forward.
    Ok no problem as soon as the Vbull is over will get that updated

I'm not sure how you're running your TS3 setup, but if it's just one giant TS server with different channels, I can create channels in my personal TS to accommodate your setup.
    No problem that can stay on Dedi thanks for your help again on all this !!