Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: AAAA website

I've been trying to play catchup of what's transpired over the last year as I've missed alot it would seem as I'd went to a different job for little over a year,
    but went back to my old job and slowly getting back into things and lots of reading.

Not sure if it's ready or not but my logins for here https://mohaaaa.co.uk/AAAAMOHAA/index.php no longer work.

I'd hate to loose my status and posts and whatnot, so I didn't know if I should mention it.

Not saying I want or have a say in anything, I'm simply stating as an observer,
    In case it matters, I like dark myself, like the aaaa forums, colored text shows better and easier on the eye strain and when it's everyone default, you know what it looks like when everyone sees the page.

Having said that, this layout looks pretty good https://gamemoddb.tk/view_mod.php?id=1
    It's a little bright for me, but I like the layout.
    Will it have a way to put comments under db additions?

ASUS P8B75-M * Quadcore 3.1GHz * 32GB ram * GT740 4GB video * Logitech USB Marble Mouse=Trackball * System - ArchLinux-EndeavourOS, KDE Plasma Desktop * Triple monitor

The new take on mohdb that ryback and appel and I are working on, already has a section at the bottom for comments. I suggested yesterday a small group of criteria that allowed peeps to click on a scale of 1 to 10 for each. Again, I hope we have something to show soon, but there really isn't a rush since the old one has been stabilized by own3mall. I don't think we should make too many feature requests for the old one till it's decided which to use... otherwise it's just a duplication of effort

Game Mod DB https://gamemoddb.tk supports comments already, but you have to be logged in to see / post them. It has a lot of features (that may not seem evident at first since you need to be logged in, but it is feature rich). Create an account and test it out. It has a way to rate files as well.

It's just one of the many options we have. Whether or not it gets used, its code base is super useful to me, and I can easily turn that into whatever I want for any project that involves categories, entries, files, and many other types of entities. The best part is I wrote everything and designed it all (including a normalized database) myself.

It could support an unlimited number of games as well.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

As for issues with your account on MOHAAAA, have you tried resetting your password?

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Quote Originally Posted by own3mall View Post
    As for issues with your account on MOHAAAA, have you tried resetting your password?
    Yes, it says email address and username not recognized when requesting new password

Just to be clear, it's the db account, the forums work fine.
    Last edited by Major A; March 5th, 2019 at 04:44 PM.

ASUS P8B75-M * Quadcore 3.1GHz * 32GB ram * GT740 4GB video * Logitech USB Marble Mouse=Trackball * System - ArchLinux-EndeavourOS, KDE Plasma Desktop * Triple monitor

yeah, tried it again today to be sure and got
    Code:
    The username Major_A has not been activated or is blocked.

For some reason, your account wasn't activated. I changed the flag. Try it now?

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

@own3mall

Weird, all those years and the flag was goofed up, but then again maybe that was one of the flaw issues that got fixed

Anyway it seems to be working in the db login, and my privileges are seemingly still there thank you!
    There doesn't seem to be a logout button atm, but since the db is getting a face and butt lift, I'm sure one will show up....
    I just typed logout at the end of the addy and it logged me out.

However, maybe you can solve another issue pertaining to the forums.

I knew HSB didn't really have time to futz with it because life sometimes gives you that mace to the head type of deal...but,
    my service provider keeps changing my ip address it would seem on a monthly basis, and I have to bug Shadow to whitelist
    my current one so I can get into the admin section and fix stuff for people, typos, whatever or edit the arcade or something...
    Is it super difficult to whitelist my login in the forums to prevent this?

Spoiler: It says this

Your IP Address (199.168.78.84 / 199.168.78.84) are not on the Whitelist for the AdminCP.

Are you the only Super Administrator and seeing this message? Add the following to your config.php:
    define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);
    Then re-enable the "Whitelisted IP Addresses - Exclude Super Administrators" setting, or add your new IP Address to the Whitelisted IP Addresses list.
    Last edited by Major A; March 10th, 2019 at 12:10 PM.