Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: AAAA website

Quote Originally Posted by own3mall View Post
    Heatsink, the forums don't appear to be resolving due to DNS issues.

The domain is still set to use the wrong name servers:

Code:
    ns.123-reg.co.uk 212.67.202.2
    ns2.123-reg.co.uk 62.138.132.21
    Needs to be:

Code:
    rockstar.webehostin.com 209.249.147.71
    rockstar1.webehostin.com 209.249.147.71
    Once that is done, the forums will work. We want rockstar to be managing DNS records. Else, we need an "A" DNS record pointing forums.mohaaaa.co.uk to "209.249.147.71".

Ok, that works. Can you send me FTP information for an account that has a home directory on your G drive via PM? I will configure a monthly backup to upload there.
    Ok DNS sorted should be pointing tomorrow
    PM sent cheers

page not found @ aaaa ...
    =COH=Ubersoldier/Dax
    mess with the best ,die like the rest !!!

Same here, AAAA resolves to 67.231.247.87, guess the web server or server itself is offline

Should be fine now.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

perfecto ....
    =COH=Ubersoldier/Dax

Yup well done Own3mall and its never ran so fast nice job dude cheers all

I'm going to look into why it still takes forever to load. Maybe I can make it even faster cause the legacy AAAA DB is not loading fast

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

@own3mall ...donations button on aaaa site giving page not found....HELP!!!
    =COH=Ubersoldier/Dax

Ok, I wish I could do more, but I've optimized it all I can with the way this Drupal installation has been setup (too bad we're using the featured content module... its performance is terrible).

Donate page is working fine for me:

http://www.mohaaaa.co.uk/AAAAMOHAA/content/aaaa-donate

Also, there's now an https:// version for both the forums and legacy DB:

https://forums.mohaaaa.co.uk
    https://mohaaaa.co.uk

I used xhprof to test performance... here's how bad it was before I optimized some stuff:

http://mohaaaa.co.uk/xhprof_report_2.htm

Pretty tough to optimize platforms that you haven't written... lol

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods

Quality Game Servers

none of the buttons work...under other.....only tcadmin does not give a "page not found errror"...something wrong somewhere !!
    =COH=Ubersoldier/Dax