Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Help! Players' IP is the same as my server's IP - MOHAA

Can you search for something called "Masquerade" on your router?

Quote Originally Posted by Ley0k View Post
    Can you search for something called "Masquerade" on your router?
    Cannot find this anywhere in router settings. Could be there labeled differently?

I've played with some NAT options by changing stuff but nothing worked.

Could you try with another PC? (even if I doubt the problem come from your PC)
    Anyway, something is happening either from your router or from the node behind your router. Could be a protection in Egypt to prevent getting others IP? We need an answer from @RyBack

Quote Originally Posted by Ley0k View Post
    Could you try with another PC? (even if I doubt the problem come from your PC)
    it has not relevance this matter cuz he is contracting with the same my ISP and he have the same model of my own router i've this problem too we can't see any IP address of players when we create server from ur router.
    this issue remembered me like when we were enter in any online server our ping up to 999 and no one from egypt could enter in any online server then we used ways to skip this problem Ryback can explain this problem better than me and i will upload pic about it, and when our ISP closed VOIP cuz the mobile communication companies complained from they didn't earn any money when we used the internet to call any person from any place in the whole world for free [international calls] and they want from us to pay them better than use calling programs like [What's up, Messenger, Viper etc...] and they blocked it then they closed a lot of protocols and ports and we were can't use any connection programs like discord and teamspeak and any game using the same protocols and ports or something like that will be affected, the biggest company was affected by that is Riot games for game [League of Legends] and all players in egypt couldn't play this game. then we did a revolution [Internet Revolution] about that and they allowed almost calling programs back to work again but we still have our internet quality isn't stable in almost our calling program and our ping isn't stable too in games and the worst is the delaye in games this info u didn't know anything about that and this topic should explain why we have alot of programs and games don't work well with us that so i guessed to say our issues from our ISP and all internet and the second reason is when we have admin in any server from other country u can see all Clients info well include the IPs that mean we who have this problem only in egy not from our server.

i said to Enigma to do 2 ways to see if that will work with him or not
    1- Our ISP gives us router when we contract with them and these routers have them software. so try to buy new router isn't from any internet company or modified ur router to install new software. (i guess that will not work with him )
    2- to change his ISP to new one haven't block VOIP (but i guess there isn't any ISP didn't block VOIP cuz this order from our government)

I can be wrong but we all have this problem in egy with different routers and different ISP

@Ryback where is ur replay

watch this video to the end

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	29598117_183493625775572_1718004213804305967_n.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	39.0 KB 
ID:	2000
    Last edited by beroo; October 5th, 2018 at 05:09 AM.
    Greetings :-{[T_P]}- BeroO -{[CF]}-
    the-pharaohs.enjin.com