Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help! Players' IP is the same as my server's IP - MOHAA

After updating with latest reborn files I just noticed that after the server runs by itself it crashes for some reason...
    Will do a clean install of the revival version and run the server from there and will let you know here.

Thanks for taking the time and trying to help so far, everyone! much appreciated

Edit: Forgot to mention that the router is Huawei HG531 V1.
    Last edited by Enigma; October 3rd, 2018 at 05:01 AM.

The server is online again on the same IP 102.184.116.196:12203

The only thing that i can think about is that your ISP is applying CGNAT (Carrier Grade NAT). This means that they are doing the NAT on their routers and that customers get a private(internal) IP. So if people are behind the same IP/CGNAT as you, they might show the same IP address as you. The only way to tell if it's really that would be to ask someone with wired connection from an other country to connect to your server and see what his IP address is.

Well as I've said that I've got friends from different countries connecting with everyone still getting the same IP

Lmao u are egyptian and u don't know what is the reason
    contact me to tell u why u have this problem u can find my Accounts in every where by use [ibrahemberoo]
    it will take alot of time to explain it here and i don't like to type a lot in english and u are egyptian like me find me and i will explain to u why

guys this issue from our ISP or we can say from our all internet in egypt and all egyptians might have this proplem like me
    my own server still home server cuz i didn't finish it untill now and i faced this problem before but i know why i can't see any of ip players and just see my own IP
    Last edited by beroo; October 3rd, 2018 at 10:31 AM.
    Greetings :-{[T_P]}- BeroO -{[CF]}-
    the-pharaohs.enjin.com

Well it would be nice to know what the issue is so if other users are facing this we can point them to a solution.... I guess explain it to enigma first and if he can post back on here, that would be helpful. Appel is the network guy, I'm more hardware and virtual environment. :P

Well, unfortunately nothing specific, but it is confirmed that this is just a major issue here, and I don't think any other country would be having this kind of issue.
    But either way, I will post here if I manage to find anything related to this while taking notes of the posts here and the idea of Appel.

Thanks a lot guys for taking the time & trying to help!

You from Egypt?

Nvm lol.

Seems like there's something funny about Egypt or am I missing something?