Thread: Server Problem

Default Server Problem

guys my server have strange problem and need solution ASAP
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Old Fox; March 25th, 2019 at 10:35 PM.

its a mod that does that... do u have mods like ladders or something?.

take off all the mods... than putt 1 by 1 mods in there and u will see wich mod is doing that.... there is no other way to detect it.... so better start right away... we cant do anything more

Btw i removed whole the mod and run the server without it and the cut problem still runing
    Last edited by Old Fox; September 27th, 2018 at 09:42 PM.

now u know its not the mods..... if u join other server do u still have the same problem?.... if yes than u should check your connection/pc, if the problem is gone its the server and u can reinstall the server... if that does not fix the problem.... your host sucks.

Ownemall just has some new server for sale, i tested it and the quality is perfect

Purple Developer Purple Elephant1au's Avatar

Posting the log file (as attachment if large) can help us narrow down the problem.

Start ruling out mods by completely removing all of them and running stock. Test to see if problem persists.
    If the problem still occurs without mods then it is likely host/connection problems or misconfigured patches.
    If the problem is gone, start by adding ONE mod at a time back into the game and test it. Until the problem happens again and you know the culprit mod.

Purple's Playground
    OBJ :
    103.29.85.127:12203
    xfire: purpleelephant1au
    email: purpleelephant1au@gmail.com
    skydrive: PurpleElephantSkydrive

done thankx
    and its in the windows