Thread: Sofia Bulgaria Launch - Game Servers

Default Sofia Bulgaria Launch - Game Servers

Hey Everyone,

I purchased some beefy server hardware in Sofia, Bulgaria and am hosting game servers on it (and it is much better than what I had in the Netherlands which I've now retired). This is running on some very nice hardware that is similar to my setup here in the USA.

I haven't finished tweaking everything, but since I don't live in the EU, could some of you EU folks please test out this mohaa server and let me know how it feels?

82.118.234.35:12203

And, if you end up liking it a lot, you can get a mohaa or mohsh 64 slot server for $9.95 a month in Bulgaria.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

Bulgaria is far away for most Western EU players like me, i have 70ms ping to the server. While at netherlands, france and germany i have 20ms ping.

I get 91 ping, when i play in a UK server i get 50 ping.

Wow, $10 a month for a 64 person slot seems pretty good. I remember back in the day where it was like $5 per person haha. Maybe that's a bit exaggeration, but I do remember it being def more than $10 a month.
    I'd like to see a classic MOHAA server sniper only. No other mods. I miss servers that had that; now every server I go on is so heavily modded.

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Wow, $10 a month for a 64 person slot seems pretty good. I remember back in the day where it was like $5 per person haha. Maybe that's a bit exaggeration, but I do remember it being def more than $10 a month.
    I'd like to see a classic MOHAA server sniper only. No other mods. I miss servers that had that; now every server I go on is so heavily modded.
    Yep, I definitely miss the glory days of MOHAA. It's never been the same since. We just put up a server at 23.29.117.22:12203 that is sniper only obj OGL modded. As for heavily modified sniper only, yeah, most people play in Misfits (unfortunately) these days.
    Browse MOHAA Servers Post GameSpy Era

VISIT MOHREBORN.COM FOR LATEST INFORMATION

Medal of Honor: Game Server Browser Fixer - Patches your MOHAA, MOHSH, and MOHBT game binaries to allow you to retrieve a list of game servers within the multi-player menu in-game even after GameSpy ceases operation!

Medal of Honor: Query Launcher - Find, browse, organize, join, get your ping, and get more information regarding all Medal of Honor (AA, SH, & BT) servers from your PC at any time!
    Medal of Honor: Web Server Master List - Find and browse all Medal of Honor servers online using your browser!
    Add your Medal of Honor Server to the Master List
    YouTube Video for Medal of Honor: Query Launcher and MOHAASERVERS.TK!

MOHAA Mods and Utilities
    OwN-3m-All's Mods
    Make Me Stock - A program that allows you to easily move-in and move-out non-stock mods and other files at the click of a button. Automates adding / removing mods without having to copy / move files manually.

Quality Game Servers

Rent dedicated Dallas Texas, Kansas City, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago, Pennsylvania, and Sofia Bulgaria MOHAA and other game servers from We Be HostiN starting at $10 a month.

I live in the Netherlands and my ping in that server is 50. So not bad all things considered