Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Servers

@Major_A: If you say the bugs he have i might help you fix it

I have ver 1.6
    The only things I really ever noticed was Commands through it sometimes take some time to actually do anything like map change, but this may not be Foresight itself idk unless the fact it's running makes simple rcon cmds delay before they do action. Then when a map change as example does initiate, the 3 times you did the cmd, it then does it 3 times.

Another thing was welcome either new or old player to or back to server. One or both of those picks a player and repeatedly welcomes them to the server can't remember which one, but I shut them both off.

The other things I can't use because one or both is Lame name change & Illegal name check. Something in one or both of those seem to pick a player and just change thier name lol

Nothing really serious, kinda annoying, but those are really the only things I ever noticed.

Was also just thinking It would kinda be nice if the -List server on Forsight website checkbox would auto register/ list the servers on http://mohaaservers.tk/

I really like foresight, I just think it has the potential to do more. What idk lol, maybe next map is.. mod built in,
    what if Foresight could log/keep track of stats as well?? & with a website plugin or something

import export player database to an easier/multiple formats to deal with.
    I was combining old mdb files back when I was using windows, trying to clean them up and it was a pain in the butt, but I probly just suck at it lol

Only thoughts.

ASUS P8B75-M * Quadcore 3.1GHz * 32GB ram * GT740 4GB video * Logitech USB Marble Mouse=Trackball * System - ArchLinux-EndeavourOS, KDE Plasma Desktop * Triple monitor

Seems like the program is a bit broken.

We have 2 choices, is recreate the Foresigh program to fix it or we wait for RyBack to have the wrapper for SH finish with everything we need for the server.

Waiting for the wrapper would be better so we can do everything on the server.

What exactly does the wrapper do?
    I know you mentioned stats in another msg, so I'm guessing wrapper adds functions, fixes broken stuff?

I just want to understand it more, so if what I asked is correct, is there a list anywhere of added things and fixes and how to use them?

ASUS P8B75-M * Quadcore 3.1GHz * 32GB ram * GT740 4GB video * Logitech USB Marble Mouse=Trackball * System - ArchLinux-EndeavourOS, KDE Plasma Desktop * Triple monitor

The wrapper will have the same functions as Reborn have and maybe later will have more features.