Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Servers

Lol, no problemo Smithy, to be honest I still suck at scripting but at least I learn something by comments like that, thanks! *Pushed update of code*

Git gud at morpheus nubs :P

Yes guys got it

thankx
    Last edited by Old Fox; March 25th, 2019 at 10:15 PM.

Can you please send me your setup file from htr folder for spearhead ?
    I'm afraid that I don't know what's it and that I don't have anything like that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Because I have a something i cant fix it In the end of every map the server restart (map restart) and rest the score then get the next map so i want to stop this restart
    I can't really tell what's the problem here, it's normal behaviour of server that it changes map and start with new scoreboard, you must better describe your problems, so we can have idea what is the final result you want to achieve or what the problem exactly is.
    Last edited by Criminal; November 9th, 2018 at 04:57 AM.

Is it a countdown server?

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Order View Post
    Is it a countdown server?
    Yes bro
    Countdown server

Quote Originally Posted by Old Fox View Post
    Can you please send me your setup file from htr folder for spearhead ?

Because I have a something i cant fix it
    In the end of every map the server restart (map restart) and rest the score then get the next map so i want to stop this restart
    It doesn't matter who's setup file you use, it will still (need to) restart in the end of every map before it change.
    First you should know why it need to do so, because countdown servers work in "Team Based" gametype, and in that game type you need a timelimit or a fraglimit for the map to end and(to) change but countdown doesn't work with either so for the map to end and(to) change after the countdown time is over the setup script force the map to restart and(to) change.
    So restart is NEEDED! Unless you want to change the way the map change with a different method than the original mod use.

thank you Remozz

In case it matters it is possible to this with a stufftext or some kick to or something IDK can't remember, but command we used to send idiot players to the 24/7 Malta Spearhead server lmao.
    I have since lost the cmd from the old days, however, if your using Foresight, I just added a new FST Action.

Send to server Foresight Action
    add the port if needed otherwise defaults to 12203
    Code:
    resource
    PullDownMenuContainer
    {
    title "Connect"
    name "Default"
    rect 346 364 102 18   //first is left and right, 2nd up down
    fgcolor 0.70 0.90 0.00 1.00
    bgcolor 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.73
    borderstyle "3D_BORDER"
    shader "menu_button_trans"
    addpopup "  Send to   " "Send player to Server" command ""
    addpopup "  Send to   " "0" command "rcon set FST_Action 0|connect 162.210.240.107"
    addpopup "  Send to   " "1" command "rcon set FST_Action 1|connect 162.210.240.107"
    addpopup "  Send to   " "2" command "rcon set FST_Action 2|connect 162.210.240.107:12205"
    addpopup "  Send to   " "3" command "rcon set FST_Action 3|connect 162.210.240.107"
    addpopup "  Send to   " "4" command "rcon set FST_Action 4|connect 162.210.240.107"
    }

I also did it with for changing peoples names lol
    Code:
    resource
    PullDownMenuContainer
    {
    title "Name"
    name "Default"
    rect 450 70 70 18
    fgcolor 0.70 0.90 0.00 1.00
    bgcolor 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.73
    borderstyle "3D_BORDER"
    shader "menu_button_trans"
    clicksound "sound/mechanics/hit_notify.wav"
    addpopup "      Name        " "Change Name #0 Ruby" command "rcon set FST_Action 0|namechange|Ruby"
    addpopup "      Name        " "Change Name #1 Sophia" command "rcon set FST_Action 1|namechange|Sophia"
    addpopup "      Name        " "Change Name #2 Amy" command "rcon set FST_Action 2|namechange|Amy"
    addpopup "      Name        " "Change Name #3 Emma" command "rcon set FST_Action 3|namechange|Emma"
    addpopup "      Name        " "Change Name #4 Leah" command "rcon set FST_Action 4|namechange|Leah"
    addpopup "      Name        " "Change Name #5 Alice" command "rcon set FST_Action 5|namechange|Alice"
    addpopup "      Name        " "Change Name #6 Phoebe" command "rcon set FST_Action 6|namechange|Phoebe"

}
    I wish Foresight could get updated somehow, it really does some cool stuff, but does have a few bugs
    Last edited by Major A; March 21st, 2019 at 08:56 PM.

ASUS P8B75-M * Quadcore 3.1GHz * 32GB ram * GT740 4GB video * Logitech USB Marble Mouse=Trackball * System - ArchLinux-EndeavourOS, KDE Plasma Desktop * Triple monitor