Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Freeze Tag Problem

Question Freeze Tag Problem

What's up guys

I've problem in my server with Freeze tag maps only, while in first round start all works fine and when the 2rd round start the server move all players which in Allies and Axis into Spectators and the round become "It's a draw"

my server is mix gametypes via using mefy gametyps and every map different gametype but this problem i didn't face it before i dunno what i did to make it like that.

i'll give u some info

Code:
    //****************** Gametype *****************
    //** Game Type Settings - ATTN-May be overwritten by MOH config file below
    //** Set the type of game: 1= Deathmatch 2= Team match 3= Roundbased 4= Objective 5= Tug Of War
    //** set g_gametype to 3 if the first map in the rotation is a dm, tow, or lib map
    //** set g_gametype to 4 if the first map in the rotation is an obj map
    set g_gametype "3"
    set g_extgametype_obj_team2 ftctf										// Freeze-Tag-Capture-The-Flag for V2 Rocket Facility.
    set g_extgametype_mohdm6 ffa											// Free-For-All for Stalingrad.
    set g_extgametype_mohdm1 tdm										// Count-Down for Southern France
    set g_extgametype_mohdm4 ft											// Freeze-Tag on Crossroads
    set g_extgametype_mohdm2 tdm										// Death-Team-Match on Destroyed Village
    set g_extgametype_obj_team1 obj										// Objective-Match for The Hunt
    set g_extgametype_mohdm3 ctf											// Capture-The-Flag on Remagen
    set g_extgametype_mohdm7 ft										        // Freeze-Tag on Algiers.

//************ Gametype Settings ****************
    //** The commented line below is just an example of how it works.
    //** See the readme file for the complete list of settings for this gametype.
    set g_mef_settings "logevents: 1 meltgun: on melttime: 1 frozenmsg: loc name force bodycodes meltmsg: loc name force announce: captured dropped atbase abbr"
    set g_ftctf_settings "fraglimit: 1 roundlimit: 15 timelimit: 0 pointlimit: 4 frozenmsg: loc name force bodycodes meltmsg: loc name force announce: captured dropped atbase abbr"
    set g_ctf_settings "fraglimit: 1 roundlimit: 15 timelimit: 0 pointlimit: 4 announce: captured dropped atbase abbr"
    set g_ftobj_settings "fraglimit: 10 roundlimit: 0 timelimit: 15 frozenmsg: loc name bodycodes meltmsg: loc name force"
    set g_ft_settings "fraglimit: 10 roundlimit: 0 timelimit: 15 frozenmsg: loc name bodycodes meltmsg: loc name force"
    set g_ffa_settings "fraglimit: 100 roundlimit: 0 timelimit: 20"
    set g_tdm_settings "fraglimit: 0 roundlimit: 0 timelimit: 15"
    set g_obj_settings "fraglimit: 10 roundlimit: 0 timelimit: 12"

//*************** Match Settings ******************
    set fraglimit "" // The score at which the player or team will win the current map.
    set roundlimit "" // This sets how long each round will take, in minutes. This can be smaller than the map rotation time, but not larger.
    set timelimit "" // This sets the elapsed time at which the game ends, the winner being the player with the highest score at that time.
    //** seta dmrespawning 
    //** seta dmroundlimit 
    //** seta capturelimit 
    //**  seta maprotationtime "40" // This sets the maximum amount of time in minutes players will spend in a particular map.

//************* Maprotatin / Map *************
    set sv_maplist "obj/obj_team2 dm/mohdm6 dm/mohdm1 dm/mohdm4 dm/mohdm2 obj/obj_team1 dm/mohdm3 dm/mohdm7"
    //** seta sv_extmaplist ""
    Map "dm/mohdm7"  // load the first map
    Slim helped me yesterday and fixed it by change this line
    Code:
    set sv_maplist "obj/obj_team2 dm/mohdm6 dm/mohdm1 dm/mohdm4 dm/mohdm2 obj/obj_team1 dm/mohdm3 dm/mohdm7"
    To
    Code:
    set sv_extmaplist "dm/mohdm1,tdm dm/mohdm6,ffa dm/mohdm7,ft dm/mohdm2,ctf dm/mohdm4,ft dm/mohdm6,tdm dm/mohdm1,ftctf dm/mohdm2 dm/mohdm3"

but there is 2 problem first one is the any map on Freeze Tag make time left only 6 mint while i need it more than that like above 15 and the last one is next map info mod can't run while this command used "set sv_extmaplist" it is only working with "set sv_maplist" that's what i think.

and i'll upload Demo u can see what is going on better than write it only.
    https://www62.zippyshare.com/v/DsoTZbyh/file.html

i think this the wrong from Mef settings but if i changed the roundlimit or timelimit don't make any change at the server
    Last edited by beroo; September 20th, 2018 at 12:18 PM.
    Greetings :-{[T_P]}- BeroO -{[CF]}-
    the-pharaohs.enjin.com

To change the time of the round you set the round time on the ft settings:
    Code:
    roundtime 10
    On the map info mod you can do 2 ways to fix.

Or you set a fix rotation on the mod without the gametype.

Or you need to add a code to convert the rotation without the gametype.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleKill View Post
    To change the time of the round you set the round time on the ft settings:
    Code:
    roundtime 10
    On the map info mod you can do 2 ways to fix.

Or you set a fix rotation on the mod without the gametype.

Or you need to add a code to convert the rotation without the gametype.
    The problem isn't with next Map info Mod or i want to make round time more than 6.
    i was wondering why the server moving all player in Allies and axis to sepctator then say "it's a draw" that's is.
    the next map info mod haven't problem just explain what we were try to do
    and Thank you btw
    Last edited by beroo; September 13th, 2018 at 05:10 AM.
    the-pharaohs.enjin.com

the draw error is becease you play a objective gametype in a non-objective map.

there is no objective so the round ends and thats why it bugs, i fixed that error for you

Quote Originally Posted by Slimbips {sfx} View Post
    the draw error is becease you play a objective gametype in a non-objective map.

there is no objective so the round ends and thats why it bugs, i fixed that error for you
    Thank u Slim for ur help
    but i changed the gametype to "3" and i put first map "dm/mohdm6" but still this happened there is no changes
    and as i said above when i'm using
    Code:
    instead of
    Code:
    set sv_extmaplist "dm/mohdm1,tdm dm/mohdm6,ffa dm/mohdm7,ft dm/mohdm2,ctf dm/mohdm4,ft dm/mohdm6,tdm dm/mohdm1,ftctf dm/mohdm2 dm/mohdm3"
    Mod "Next Map Info" will not work with this command.

just i wonder if there is way to fix this problem about "it's a draw" while i'm using set sv_maplist
    or just i want where is the confused or the reason for this issue
    Last edited by beroo; September 20th, 2018 at 12:33 PM.
    the-pharaohs.enjin.com

last time i was on your server i fixed it..... all the maps worked and there where no crashes... what did u change?

Quote Originally Posted by Slimbips {sfx} View Post
    last time i was on your server i fixed it..... all the maps worked and there where no crashes... what did u change?
    nothing it's working with this changes but i just wonder if there is way to fix it without lose Mod "Next Map Info" i told u that
    the-pharaohs.enjin.com

Code:
    //set fraglimit "" // The score at which the player or team will win the current map.
    //set roundlimit "" // This sets how long each round will take, in minutes. This can be smaller than the map rotation time, but not larger.
    //set timelimit "" // This sets the elapsed time at which the game ends, the winner being the player with the highest score at that time.
    //** seta dmrespawning 
    //** seta dmroundlimit 
    //** seta capturelimit 
    //**  seta maprotationtime "40" // This sets the maximum amount of time in minutes players will spend in a particular map.
    Try to run cfg with these cvars commented out like above with red color and with the normal seta sv_maplist like:

Code:
    set g_mef_settings "fraglimit:"6" roundlimit:"6"  timelimit: "0" "
    set g_ffa_settings "fraglimit:"80"  timelimit:"0" "
    set g_ft_settings  "fraglimit:"6"  roundlimit:"6" timelimit:"0" meltgun:"on" melttime:"3" suddendeath:"1" "
    set g_ftobj_settings  "fraglimit:"6" roundlimit:"6"  timelimit:"0" meltgun:"on" melttime:"3" suddendeath:"1" "
    set g_obj_settings  "fraglimit:"6" roundlimit:"6"  timelimit:"0" suddendeath:"1" "

set g_extgametype_mohdm6 ffa
    set g_extgametype_obj_team2 ftobj
    set g_extgametype_obj_team4 ftobj
    set g_extgametype_mohdm7 ft
    set g_extgametype_mohdm3 ft
    set g_extgametype_m1l2b ft

set g_gametype "3"
    set g_extgametype ""

seta sv_maplist "dm/mohdm6 obj/obj_team2 dm/mohdm7  obj/obj_team4 dm/mohdm3 "
    map dm/mohdm6
    (Above is just example.)
    Last edited by Criminal; September 20th, 2018 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DerFuhrer View Post
    Code:
    //set fraglimit "" // The score at which the player or team will win the current map.
    //set roundlimit "" // This sets how long each round will take, in minutes. This can be smaller than the map rotation time, but not larger.
    //set timelimit "" // This sets the elapsed time at which the game ends, the winner being the player with the highest score at that time.
    //** seta dmrespawning 
    //** seta dmroundlimit 
    //** seta capturelimit 
    Try to run cfg with these cvars commented out like above with red color and with the normal seta sv_maplist like:

Code:
    set g_mef_settings "fraglimit:"6" roundlimit:"6"  timelimit: "0" "
    set g_ffa_settings "fraglimit:"80"  timelimit:"0" "
    set g_ft_settings  "fraglimit:"6"  roundlimit:"6" timelimit:"0" meltgun:"on" melttime:"3" suddendeath:"1" "
    set g_ftobj_settings  "fraglimit:"6" roundlimit:"6"  timelimit:"0" meltgun:"on" melttime:"3" suddendeath:"1" "
    set g_obj_settings  "fraglimit:"6" roundlimit:"6"  timelimit:"0" suddendeath:"1" "

set g_extgametype_mohdm6 ffa
    set g_extgametype_obj_team2 ftobj
    set g_extgametype_obj_team4 ftobj
    set g_extgametype_mohdm7 ft
    set g_extgametype_mohdm3 ft
    set g_extgametype_m1l2b ft

set g_gametype "3"
    set g_extgametype ""

seta sv_maplist "dm/mohdm6 obj/obj_team2 dm/mohdm7  obj/obj_team4 dm/mohdm3 "
    map dm/mohdm6
    (Above is just example.)
    Hi Wicktor
    Firstly don't upset from me about what happened last time
    and thank u also for this reply

Second: i wanna to thank Slim cuz he fixed this problem.

and huge thanks to Double Kill he helped me also.

i guess i fixed this issue (i'm not sure 100% cuz i fixed this issue and appeared when i played with alot of players i will see if it fixed with many players or not)
    the-pharaohs.enjin.com

@DoubleKill
    if i wanna to change gametype in the same map
    i will use
    Code:
    sv_extmaplist
    as like in this post and that is what i understant it from @easymeat
    https://www.x-null.net/forums/thread...same-map/page2

and as u know it will make mod "Next Map Info" will not work and u told me to change this line in the script but it didn't work.
    Code:
    local.maplist = getcvar "sv_extmaplist"
    i think it was confused with this Cvar cuz it using the gametype into it
    Last edited by beroo; September 20th, 2018 at 08:06 PM.
    the-pharaohs.enjin.com