Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spearhead

Default Spearhead

hi all

I'm a beginner and I want to build a spearhead server

what should I start with ?

also is there a reborn patch for spearhead as for mohaa?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hazor View Post
    hi all

I'm a beginner and I want to build a spearhead server

what should I start with ?

also is there a reborn patch for spearhead as for mohaa?

thanks

Hi hazor

i'm not good on spearhead server as same as MOH:AA But i will tell u about the basic things u should to do it

I'd answer you about ur second question firstly !
    There isn't reborn patch in spearhead (in my knowledge untill now there isn't reborn patch for spearhead u can see more info about reborn patch here https://x-null.net/MOH2/ )

Secondly :- How u can create MOH:SH server ?
    1- u need open the game's ports in ur Router http://www.mohaaaa.co.uk/AAAAMOHAA/c...haa-game-ports (u can skip GameSpy port's it no longer works now )

2- Create ur server.cfg file to put ur setting in ur server via this link https://www.x-null.net/forums/thread...Config-Example

3- Run moh_spearhead_server.exe and type [exec server.cfg] that's will make ur server on

4- u have two choice to enter into the server 1- by lan connection 2- or ur IP Address u can find ur ip from here https://whatismyipaddress.com/

Note:- If u closed Moh_spearhead_server.exe the server will close.

If u faced any problem post it here
    Last edited by beroo; September 4th, 2018 at 06:26 AM.
    Greetings :-{[T_P]}- BeroO -{[CF]}-
    the-pharaohs.enjin.com

There's no reborn for sh, but there's daven's fixes which are like the reborn alternative for sh.
    http://www.mohaaaa.co.uk/AAAAMOHAA/c...n-davens-fixes

in the old server fixes folder.

Many egyptians start like Beroo wrote, they open ports, download ton of files and eventually launch server to which they are able to join it if they managed to understand English instructions clearly, but beside being good and free testing server your home made server have no sense of existence because firstly - you probably have incorrect internet connection to host game server and secondly you probably don't have hardware to build another PC which could be actual server. You can fraud yourself that with time you will get ISP services dedicated for serves but even for me in Poland it's horribly hard to get, so. Solution?

Buy server from: https://www.gameservers.com/ They are good at what they do, they have great support which usually responds to me in 24 hours, worth every money. After payment they will setup server for you and provide to you server.cfg editable through site and instructions for File Transfer Protocol. Rest is just about reading instructions in mods and uploading them through FTP.

Quote Originally Posted by DerFuhrer View Post
    Many egyptians start like Beroo wrote, they open ports, download ton of files and eventually launch server to which they are able to join it if they managed to understand English instructions clearly, but beside being good and free testing server your home made server have no sense of existence because firstly - you probably have incorrect internet connection to host game server and secondly you probably don't have hardware to build another PC which could be actual server. You can fraud yourself that with time you will get ISP services dedicated for serves but even for me in Poland it's horribly hard to get, so. Solution?

Buy server from: https://www.gameservers.com/ They are good at what they do, they have great support which usually responds to me in 24 hours, worth every money. After payment they will setup server for you and provide to you server.cfg editable through site and instructions for File Transfer Protocol. Rest is just about reading instructions in mods and uploading them through FTP.

Lol, I just wanted to save his time which I wasted on my beginnings with servers in similar way. :P

Quote Originally Posted by DerFuhrer View Post

This website had been created to help anyone in this Game and i replayed for his question
    and if i replayed to tell him go to buy server from this website or anywhere and they have good customer servers and they will help u to create server in game like u said
    so why are we here ?! Lol
    are u want to learn ? or pay money to bring someone to do ur job !

i wonder " what is the reason to make u mention my name and the egyptians " do u think we are the only who playing this game ?
    Last edited by beroo; September 4th, 2018 at 05:05 PM.
    the-pharaohs.enjin.com

You took it personally and you bringed your nationality into discussion with me again - it's for me already red alarm to stop that conversation, because you don't understand my intentions. Also I was talking directly to Hazor, not you.

Of course, he want to build server, but mostly probably for hosting - not educational purposes, that's why I told him to buy server, he will waste less time and avoid disappointment with discovering that his connection and hardware is not the best solution, ofc if we will exclude situation where watching people with 300+ ping and horrible lag gives him pleasure. I didn't wrote that things you wrote are wrong, I even said: "being good and free testing server".
    Last edited by Criminal; September 4th, 2018 at 01:09 PM.

i didn't take it personally but i think there are alot of players are playing this game other than egyptians, and they doing the same thing
    and i didn't see him say "i don't have free time" to tell him pay some money to don't west ur time

End OF Topic
    Last edited by beroo; September 4th, 2018 at 01:19 PM.
    the-pharaohs.enjin.com

If someone else find my posts inappropriate:

For me everything I write is pretty neutral, I don't tell OP to completely give up on making server in way beroo described(I helped in that way some guys and they were just mad at me at the end, but it's history for other time :P), If he will learn on it scripting and file management it's of course good and free way, but if he want to host game it's better to buy server from whenever he want. I proposed to him guys from above because I have experience with them and I know that he would need to sweat himself a little to make it laggy and unstable.
    Last edited by Criminal; September 4th, 2018 at 01:52 PM.