Thread: {^V^} Guardian's World Of Pain) {^V^} - 8.6.77.133 - Follow Up

Question {^V^} Guardian's World Of Pain) {^V^} - 8.6.77.133 - Follow Up

Hi everyone, this is my first time posting on this site, so be easy on me . I am one of the players who frequently visits the "Guardian's World of Pain" server. Since the server had been black-listed, its been pretty dead. I wanted to know when the server will be allowed back in normal operation ? (delisted from the black list)

I read the thread about all the reasons why its in this mode & my post is not to bring all that back up. What ever the misunderstanding that there was, its there no longer.

Thank you
    MgrPain

RyBack, Ley0k, Tode, or anyone else; can you guys please check. I did promise them that we would follow up and make sure everything is looking good and if so we will remove them from the ban. Please double check and respond back! Thanks in advance!

I just checked and 108.61.125.101 (the new server IP) doesn't contain any fake players

The new Ip is: 108.61.125.153

Yep thats the right server IP, sorry I probably should of included that in my message... MgrPain

I have been watching over the past week, and I have not seen any fake players. I'm satisfied; my vote is to de-list.

Given past experience, we'll see how long it lasts (an indication is g_inactiveKick and g_inactiveSpectate are still both set to 0) but hopefully behavior has changed...

T
    Last edited by Todesengel; August 9th, 2018 at 07:24 PM.

I have removed the server from the blacklist, please give some time for the changes to propagate. Keep it up guys!

Great !... long live MOHAA... Lets all play on...