Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Regarding anticheat's future.....

Unhappy Regarding anticheat's future.....

Ok, I've been hiding this for long enough.

The anticheat was a great journey for sure, it is still, but there are some points I have to clear.

I first did the ac because of the backlash of mohaac being down, it caused a lot of tension and issues between clans. Accusations too.

I've made some promises I'm afraid I can't keep, well at least if I'm doing this alone.

Anticheats are really hard to develop. There are alot of aspects that need to be covered. I know how to cover them BUT I cannot do that all by myself.

Currently alphamac can exploited by someone who has some programming knowledge. I cannot protect it alone.

TL;DR
    I cannot continue developing the thing all by myself. It's just too much work. My current focus would only be on bugfixes.
    Sorry

Bad News
    Is that's mean AC will die or u want some help ؟
    Last edited by beroo; August 24th, 2018 at 07:44 PM.
    Greetings :-{[T_P]}- BeroO -{[CF]}-
    the-pharaohs.enjin.com

Quote Originally Posted by beroo View Post
    Bad News
    Is that's mean AC will dead or u want some help ؟
    it won't die.
    but it won't progress.

If i would have time and knowledge then i would support the project, i hope you can find someone who can support you with developing the AC further.
    Btw, does it mean that your AC got exploited recently?

Not at all, just stating it for the future.
    Not saying it can't be exploited tho.

Just to let you guys know, Tons of players stopped playing mohaa when mohaac went down.
    most of those players are back, but this is just how it is.

The anticheat is what's keeping mohaa players, play. Wars too.

If anyone at all can help in the dev. I and the rest of mohaa would be more than appreciated.

as long players upload the demos they cant hide the cheats, but yeah i can imagine ryback needs some help, i hope some trusted people here can back him up

We all here Support u @Ryback , i'm in believe if u stopped develop AlphaMAC this Game will lose Trust of Admins from pro Player and we will back to zero point for checking players from them cheats, We Don't wanna that. Continue even by urself For us it's a bad feeling when u want to help 1 and u don't know how , but let me take Courses to learn how is AlphaMAC going on and i gonna help u in 2050 BRB
    the-pharaohs.enjin.com

Unhappy

Guys first things i'm sorry if this reply u will read it will not like what i'll say it right now but that's what i want to say
    The X-null Developers and admins even Members or anyone who have the knowledge which can help who asking about them issues or someone want solution even someone wants some help, this is the reason which made u guys created website called X-null to help us isn't right ?

i'm really feeling u are not active like old days and the communication with you has become more difficultthe and the topics getting the answers lately belated and take long time and the topics can take months untill someone read and care to repliy on it there is 2 or 3 only caring to answer every day and i'm glad about that but the question is where are the rest of the developers on Xnull who can solve any problem in this game who can solve the hardest problems by the fingers of their little feet ? i don't know all of them but we are losing one of developers every month, year .... (what is the time we will lose u too !? )

i know what u want to say but let me answer instead of you
    u want to say :- .

- we have another life of game and we are so busy , and i don't have time to answer all theards and other developers can help him, or he will find this solutions by himself if he searched it on websites, or i'm active but there is no topics very important to reply on it ,or this topic wants hard work on it to do this i'm very tired ,or u are wronge and all things is fine .... did i missed reason tell me below ?!

* and the answers is :-

we all have life and we all busy but you were here . Have not you been busy in the past? weren't you was working ? weren't you was tired from coming from work ? What is happening now ?! what is the reason u weren't active like in the past ? u can read the topic and watch it and reply what u want even u will type an only 1 line in the post and tell him we will continue tomorrow that's what happing if u are caring about something ....

alot of developers left the game and left us excapt few persons i don't want to mentions names but i will say 1 like "easymeat" he isn't playing this game any more but he still here but time to time he was active

at the last i want to say :-

if u weren't here this game gonna be die keep it in ur mind and keep logo which u who created isn't me "Keep Mohaa Alive"

- why i'm saying that right now ?
    *cuz i've bad news the AC "AlphaMAC" gonna be die cuz Ryback will not have time to care about this AC in the time of his learning time . that's is.

- and why i said that in Xnull website ?
    *cuz i'mnot talking about Ryback only i'm talking in general and AC i'm talking to u to comeback the retrieve enthusiasm and passion and stimulate u cuz like that u gonna lose more that in the nearly future

and one as me if i didn't got help form u i'm will not think i will create clan in this game and the owners of clans and server if they faced any problem and they don't know how to fix it and didn't have place to publish their problems they gonna close them servers and this game like what i said above gonna die

i know u will read this topic and u will not like what i said and u will be upset from me cuz what i said coz i'm still newbie but i said what i'm seeing right now. and i know too u will told me "there isn't anything can i do it" and u will not do anything but i'm from me i will pass the knowledge what i known from u too all who asking about help even i had known little thing.

i said that cuz i'm really caring about this game and i don't want to back what we did it and throw hard working take from us 2 years from the window and back to zero point like we didn't nothing and i don't want this program to die like MOHAAC. i want from u to take this thread seriously. thank u

and i want from u to replay even if u will type only Dot to see u are readed this topic please.

Greeting:-
    BeroO

Last edited by beroo; August 26th, 2018 at 02:12 AM.
    the-pharaohs.enjin.com

maybe its a good idea that the TRUSTED people with knowledge start a private forum, and they can share the bugs etc in alphamac, and when they find some time they can reply on eachother.... now nothing happens and than maybe just a little bit helps, but when u help someone true a little problem it can open alot of possibilitys again.... and u guys know.... bros before hos!