Thread: Problems in my server

Exclamation Problems in my server

Actually I have two problems,

The first problem: When the map is changed to map number 2nd on the map rotation, the server takes out half of the players and gives them the following message: MSG_ReadDeltaEntity: unrecognized entity field type 23283 for field 201.

How can I solve that problem?

The second problem is when I change the map to: m5l1b or m6l2a, the server crashes about half the time after the map began.

Is there a solution to these problems or has anyone encountered these problems before?

Thanks,
    Last edited by nerd; June 25th, 2018 at 06:44 PM.

I have find this info on Shadow MOHAA Guide about this error:
    This error may show up in the out-of-game console (after MoH:AA has crashed). It seems to be caused when your connection is slightly low or unstable. Or when the server has been modded big time and too many entities and lag cause you to get this error. To fix this do the following:
    - Simply wait a minute or so and try again.
    - Try to join a different server.
    - If you can connect, quickly open console and type in: reconnect (before the game crashes)

best thing is always to start from the basic!.... that meens remove all mods and than try the same thing.... if there is not a problem add your first mod and try again... than u add your other mod and try again till u see wich mod created these problems.

if it isnt a mod at all try to use a clean server.cfg.
    if problem still there be sure people have in their options connection to LAN and not xdsl.

and check if those people dont try to connect from australia to an europe server

Thank you all for your suggestions, I will try.