Thread: I am the owner of #Egy-Army server

Default I am the owner of #Egy-Army server

I am very happy that I became the 1st in a short time, there are some topics *Especially Slimbips* that talk about the fake players in the server and THIS IS NOT TRUE at the moment, the fake players issue were in my server at the beginning of the server and it was a bug in my scoreboard on my server, it make all most players invisible in scoreboard in my list, it wasn't fake player Mr. Slimbips,

I faced problem which I can't ban cheater because I didn't found him in status and I solved it. my server working very well with no issues and come count the players at anytime! :P and I do not want to have problems with other clans or with server owners! you can take care about the time of the last scanning in gametracker.com because my server had a lot of crash and when you look to game-tracker players u will get like 30 players at the same time my server was restart and while u enter to the server u will see only few players you should keep that in your mind! and you can count the players anytime and don't publish rumors please!

Best regards,
    nerd

MOHAA doesn't have bugs like that, an external tool must be used to fill servers with fake players, the binaries could eventually be modified to send fake informations about the number of players in the server.

Busted

There is nothing to hide, I do not like lies and the false answers, and I think the problem has been solved by changing the sv_timeout in my server.cfg, I do not know if what you say is related to my problem or not, I tell you what happened to me and explain what was happening. However, the problem has been solved for several weeks and there is nothing to worry about.
    Last edited by nerd; June 14th, 2018 at 08:48 AM.

Egyptian server is a fantastic idea, we've almost got no cheaters since your server launched, tya!

We ban more than 100 cheaters every day, and this is not an imaginary number, but it is real!

Oke thats not important anymore, i think its cool that u understand it now and that u removed them, i wish u the best luck with your server and i think its an great idea that u use it as an egy server.
    Keep up the good work and show us how to do it without fake players.

Nice job man!, succes!

Congrats M8. But Hold This Rank From Me When i Play My Own Server Cuz i'm in love 1st
    Greetings :-{[T_P]}- BeroO -{[CF]}-
    the-pharaohs.enjin.com