Thread: The Announce in CTF And Frozen messages And Melt Messages FT [Mefy Gametype] In MOHAA

Post The Announce in CTF And Frozen messages And Melt Messages FT [Mefy Gametype] In MOHAA

Hello guys: i'll start for Capture the flag
    i'm using Mefy Gametype http://www.mohaaaa.co.uk/AAAAMOHAA/c...freeze-tag-ect from here and i make the settings of Announce OF the CTF and the frozenmsg,meltmsg OF the FT in file Server.cfg like that
    Code:
    set g_mef_settings "meltgun: on melttime: 1 frozenmsg: loc name bodycodes meltmsg: loc name announce: captured dropped atbase abbr"
    set g_ctf_settings "fraglimit:1 roundlimit: 10 timelimit: 0 pointlimit: 4"
    set g_ft_settings "fraglimit: 10 roundlimit: 0 timelimit: 15"
    And i when i dorp the flag after take it from the Bais and someone kill me the Flag Announce be (Ground) the ss will explain better. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.PNG 
Views:	17 
Size:	60.9 KB 
ID:	1916 i want make it to mention the place not the Ground Looks like [V2, Vent room, Control room, etc] and from where the place which the player picked up the flag this is the issue on CTF. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.PNG 
Views:	18 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	1915
    and on FT the Frozen messages And Melt Messages on the Freezetag doesn't work when u melt someone the game messages on screen on top left blow the compass should be like the ss Click image for larger version. 

Name:	server.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	1917 all of that doesn't work with me is something wrong with Cavr settings or i miss something, or that's is another scripts

Purple Developer Purple Elephant1au's Avatar

Not all maps have the locations setup for mefys ext gametype by default. There are some custom maps thay have been added, same as v2. Search for mapdesc or ftag locations. I'll try and find a copy of some I found around the place.

https://www.x-null.net/forums/thread...pdesc+location

Purple's Playground
    OBJ :
    103.29.85.127:12203
    xfire: purpleelephant1au
    email: purpleelephant1au@gmail.com
    skydrive: PurpleElephantSkydrive